What is ij.start.canon setup?
Carry out the steps given below to set up and install the Canon IJ. The ij.start.canon supports printing, copying, faxing, scanning, wireless setup, and more. Get along with the instructions and extract all the functionalities of Canon IJ.
Steps to setup Canon IJ on MAC:
- At first, go to a manufacturer’s website and enter the printer model you are using.
- Find a compatible printer driver and select the OS of your PC.
- Next, tap on the driver of your choice and download the driver files.
- Now, go to the download section and double-tap on the downloaded driver file.
- Once the installation wizard is open on-screen, get along with the steps.
- Now, go to the applications menu and choose the Finder option.
- Next, double-click on the Canon IJ utility to activate all the utility features.
Steps to print on Canon IJ - Windows
- At first, check whether your Canon IJ printer is active.
- Load printing sheets of appropriate size into the input paper tray.
- Now, open the printer driver setup menu on your Windows PC.
- Go to the settings menu and select the Quick setup menu.
- Now, set up all the Canon IJ printer settings of your need.
- Tap Ok to save all the Canon IJ printer settings.
- Now, select a file you want to print and hit on the Print icon.
Steps to print on Canon IJ - MAC
- Check if your ij.start.canon printer is active and the paper tray is full of printing sheets.
- Go to the Print Dialog box and hit on your printer model from the list.
- Now, choose print quality, the number of copies you need, and the paper size.
- Next, go to the documents you want to print and tap on the Print icon.
Steps to copy files from the Canon IJ printer:
- Switch on the Canon IJ printer and load printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Go to the platen and place the original document you want to copy.
- Next, click on the color button to choose B/W or the color of your need.
- Now, select the Copy button to get your original documents copied at ease.