How to set up your hp printer?
Following are the set of instructions to set up your HP printer in no time:
- The foremost step is to unpack your HP printer and the printer accessories.
- Next, place your HP printer on a flat surface closer to a wall outlet.
- Connect the power cables and switch on the power supply.
- Turn on your hp printer.
- Now, install the genuine HP ink cartridges into the cartridge access area.
- Next, take quality printing sheets and insert them into the input paper tray.
- Your HP printer is now ready to print your files.
Step 1: Unbox Your hp Printer
Listed below are the steps to unbox your Hp printer at ease:
- Open the printer package and unbox the printer from the box.
- Now, you will find the HP printer user manual, printer accessories, and more on the top.
- Detach all the accessories out and uncover the packing materials from them.
- Now, go to the scanner glass.
- Remove all the packing materials from the scanner glass and the control panel.
- Next, clean the input paper tray and check if there are no packing materials in it.
Note:- Even a single paper clot will hinder the printer’s performance on the whole.
Step 2: Connect power cable & display settings on your printer
Steps to Connect the power cable and change the display settings.
- First, check whether you have placed your HP printer on a flat surface close to a wall outlet.
- Next, take a new power cord and uncover it.
- Connect the power cord between the wall outlet and the port of the hp printer.
- Now, turn on the power supply to activate your HP Printer’s performance.
- On the printer control panel, you will see many display settings.
- Select the region, date, time, and language of your desire.
- Make all the changes, and continue printing files at ease without hassles.
Step 3: Install Setup Cartridges
To install the ink cartridges, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your HP printer and open the access cartridge area.
- Now, uncover the plastic wrappings from the new HP setup ink cartridges.
- Find the respective cartridge slots in the access area and fix the ink cartridges.
- Now, after installing the HP ink cartridges, you will have to close the access area.
- Next, assign a test print task and check the performance of your printer.
Recommended:- It is always vital to use only the HP recommended ink cartridges.