Table of Contents
Printer Installation Issues
Uninstalling the Printer
To add an HP printer to Windows 10, you will have to follow the set of instructions displayed below:
- First, unpack a USB cable and connect it between the HP printer and the Windows 10 PC placed on a flat surface.
- Now, click to open the Start menu of Windows.
- Select the Settings menu to proceed.
- Next, click on the devices menu and tap on the add a printer or scanner option to continue.
- The Windows PC detects and displays your printer.
- Click on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to add it to the Windows.
- If your Windows does not find your HP printer model, click on the printer not found menu.
- Go to printer driver download page.
- Complete the latest driver download and installation process.
- After, go to the start menu followed by the settings option.
- Go to the device menu.
- From the device menu, choose to add printers or scanners option.
- Wait for Windows to detect your printer model.
- Now, click add.
- You will see an on-screen installation wizard.
- Follow the instructions to install the HP printer to the Windows in no time.
- Next, continue with the print tasks of your choice.
Reinstall your printer driver manual
Follow the instructions printer driver update is necessary to enjoy printing services.
- To re-install the printer driver software is to identify your Windows OS version.
- If you find the Windows OS out of date, search for a new version and update it on your device.
- Now, open a secure browser to land on an original HP website.
- Enter your printer model to get the list of printer drivers available.
- Select a compatible driver and hit on the download option.
- To get the complete driver file downloaded on your device.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded driver.
- File to get an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Next, follow the wizard instructions step-by-step to complete the driver installation process.
- During installation, you will see a prompt asking you to select a network mode.
- Pick either a USB cable connection or a wired network.
- Choice of the wireless network connection of your choice.
- Now, go to settings and enable the automatic driver update menu.
- So that whenever a driver update comes into the launch, your Windows will update the driver.
- Next, assign a print, copy, and scan task to get the desired output.