ij.start.canon Pixma TS3322
ij.start.cannon ts3322 will give you the best need support which is needed for efficient printer access & performance. Use the Canon Official page and start the setup, driver installation, and other parts to run the best printer settings. Use the below guidelines under each topic to establish flawless printing work in no time. Click here
IJ Start Canon TS3322 Setup
How to Setup ij.start.cannon ts3322 printer?
- Make sure the printer has turned ON correctly with its needs.
- Then, check whether the printer has its latest driver OS installed to proceed next.
- If at all your Canon TS3322 Printer is provided with a driver installation CD. Take the driver installation CD and insert it into the CD port which is available on the system.
- Check whether the interface communication is proper and start the next process.
- Eventually, you need to ensure whether the internet is properly running or not.
- It’s optional for the users to pick either- USB or wireless setup and mention the User ID & password.
- Finally, confirm the devices are under the same network and assign the print task.
Ij.start.cannon ts3322 printer unboxing
- First, you have to unbox the Ij.start.cannon ts3322 printer and try to unpack all the printer parts safely.
- Get supported with the Canon Manual and interface compatible system to the printer.
- You need to take the new ink cartridge package and remove the orange color protective cover from the ink cartridge.
- Use the premium paper sheets to load the input tray and start the printer setup.
- You need to get supported with enough paper sheets which are of good quality and try to adjust the paper sheets’ edges.
- Get supported with a stable network and ensure that all the power supply needs are appropriate to proceed.
- Surf using the Canon Official to download the latest Ij.start.cannon ts3322 driver software. Access using the provided on-screen to complete the canon.com/ijsetup ts3322.
IJ Start Canon Pixma TS3322 Wireless Connection
- Use the secured browser to search the Canon Official page and select the product setup section to download & install the Canon Pixma TS3322 driver.
- Once downloaded, try to extract the file naming at .exe to pick the option- next> wireless LAN connection.
- Eventually, use the recommended option- Connect via wireless router.
- At the same time, mention the proper network credentials in their appropriate field.
- Finally, you have to start the process with the uninterrupted network to begin the wireless printing work.
- Click the Apple icon to get connected to the left-hand corner and choose System Preferences.
- On the resultant page, use the option- Printers & Scanners icon to click the plus-sign.
- You need to wait until the new window opens and use the desired IP icon to type the needed details.
- Register the printer with the stable network by typing the correct network credentials and launching the wireless connectivity.
- Assign the print task and start the effortless printing.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
How to scan with ij. start.Canon TS3322?
- Initially, use the official Canon support page.
- specify the printer keys in the search box and receive the list of printer names to choose from.
- Carry out to do the Ij canon utility scan download process.
- Use the corresponding page to get the devices option (marked in red).
- Ensure the compatible OS type using the drop-down menu.
- You have to search for the desired Canon TS3322 Driver using the download option.
- Then, double-tap and start the driver installation to access the scanning work.
How to set the Ij.start.cannon ts3322?
- Keep the printer box on a smooth surface and set up the new printer carefully using the Manual given.
- Use the Canon Manual and alter the needs like ink cartridge installation, driver installation, paper feeding, and more.
- Then, you have to link the computer or Laptop and use the ij.start.cannon, and click the Set Up.
- Give the printer keys and select the needed operating systems like Windows or Mac. Then, use the Download tab near the Canon drivers tab.
- Start the driver installation using the given on-screen given.
- Access through the Wireless connection or USB connection.
- At last, you need to complete the Ij.start.cannon ts3322 setup via on-screen prompts.
Ij.start.cannon ts3322 Cloud Link
- Start the procedure by adding the printer to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center via the given steps.
- Get the report to view the printer registration ID and URL.
- Use the URL, and mention the needed account details like your e-mail address, etc.
- Then, you need to open the registered mail ID to wait for the reiteration inbox mail. Tap to the URL in the established mail to add your printer.
- Start the print work with the help of the printer registration ID and URL.
- Access through the HOME menu of the printer and proceed with the settings like Setup >Web service setup>Web service connection setup>IJ Cloud Printing Center setup>Register with this service.
- Finally, continue with the URL and carry on with the printer registration ID to finish the cloud link procedure.
IJ Start Ij.start.cannon ts3322 Troubleshooting
- Operate using the CANON Official page about the needed keywords and open the ij. start.Canon TS3322 printer driver software.
- Then, you need to ensure with the new driver OS version and choose the download button. Ensure with the given on-screen to do the driver installation process.
- Ensure with the Canon driver installation by assigning test print via print option. Here, carry out using the provided directives to find a solution, if still the problem occurs.
- Connect through the system settings > device Manager Option.
- Tap to the drop-down menu to locate the Show hidden devices option. In the same instance, try to mark all the Canon printer-related items.
- Give OK to ensure the changes in the settings and delete/uninstall the driver software on your device. Use the Canon Printer options like Next > ok option.
- Finally, try to restart the printer and do print work.