ij.start.canon imageCLASS MF3010
ij.start.canon ImageCLASS MF3010 will let the users establish the finest interaction between the computer and the printer for efficient printing work. Use the Canon Official page or ij.start.cannon. To get the appropriate driver that suits the system and to bring a well-organized Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer setup. Click here
IJ Start Canon MF3010 Setup
How to Setup ij.start.canon MF3010 printer?
- Confirm whether the printer is properly plugged into its ports with an active connection.
- Check whether the driver is installed to its latest version.
- If you are available with Canon MF3010 Printer driver installation CD. Try to insert the CD into your computer port.
- Relax until you get the active connection & setup configurations done.
- Confirm with the active internet connection and connect all the devices to the same network.
- You can either prefer a USB or wireless setup by mentioning the correct User ID & password.
- Do test print to ensure the printer has established to their best with the available features support.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 printer unboxing
- Unpack the new Canon IMAGECLASS MF3010 printer. Lift the printer and place it on a smooth surface.
- Take the given Canon Manual to interface the compatible system and the printer.
- Get started using the new ink cartridge package by removing the orange colour protective cover from the ink cartridge.
- Try to buy the premium paper sheets to load on the input tray and to start the printer setup access.
- Then, load enough paper sheets into the tray by adjusting the tray.
- Ensure that you have done with proper network and power supply.
- Download the latest Canon IMAGECLASS MF3010 driver software. Then, install it using the on-screen and complete the canon.com/ijsetup MF3010.
IJ Start Canon imageCLASS MF644cdw Wireless Connection
Are you crazy about trying something new and advanced? Here comes, the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 wireless setup process on your Mac and Windows system devices.
- Operate using the Canon Official page and get the product setup section to download & install the driver.
- Proceed using the .exe on the Windows folder and tap on next> wireless LAN connection.
- Use the recommended option- Connect via wireless router.
- Specify your correct network credentials to their respective field.
- Finally, confirm with the active network configuration to start the wireless printings.
- Press the Apple icon and access through the left-hand corner to select System Preferences.
- Prefer the Printers & Scanners icon. Then, click the Plus-sign.
- Connect through the appeared new window to use the IP icon, and mention the correct details.
- Then, you need to add the printer using the proper network credentials and start the wireless setup.
- Ensure the sturdy network by taking the Network Configuration test page.
Printer issue not listed in the below listings ? Reach us at or chat with our Tech-experts live for immediate assistance for your Printer model
How to scan with canon imageCLASS MF3010?
- Initially, you have to access using the official Canon support page.
- Then, you have to enter the printer keys on the search box and relax until you find the list of printer names to choose from.
- Continue with the setup procedure using the canon ij scan utility download process.
- Make use of the upcoming screen and pick the desired Devices (which will be highlighted in red).
- Prefer the desired OS type using the instant drop-down menu.
- You must locate the MP Driver and download using the download option.
- To the end, double-click the file and start the driver installation to begin the scan work.
How to set the IJ start Canon MF3010?
- Lift all the printer components and place them on a smooth surface.
- Connect through the stable power connection and install the Print head & Ink Cartridges to their respective slots.
- Connect through the active computer or Laptop web address bar, specify the ij.start.cannon, and use setup.
- Type the desired printer details to prefer the required operating systems like Windows or Mac. And click the Download tab in front of the suits the Canon Printer drivers tab.
- Install it using the on-screen given.
- You can either choose the Wireless connection or USB connection to select the desired one.
- To the end, connect through the given on-screen to finish the IJ start Canon MF3010 process.
IJ Start Canon MF3010 Cloud Link
- First, you have to register the printer to the Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Centre by following the below steps.
- Start the print work using the printer registration ID and URL.
- Inspect the reported URL, and mention the account information (your e-mail address, etc.).
- Relax until you get the confirmation mail on your e-mail ID. Prefer the URL provided on your received mail to register your printer.
- Try to print using the printer registration ID and URL.
- Operate using the HOME menu of the printer, tap Setup >Web service setup>Web service connection setup>IJ Cloud Printing Center setup>Register with this service.
- Finally, access through the URL and carry out using the Printer registration ID and finish the Cloud link.
IJ Start Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Troubleshooting
- Use the CANON Official page using the suitable keys to get canon start ij MF3010 printer driver software.
- Confirm with the latest driver OS version and hit the download button. Continue with the on-screen and finish the driver installation process.
- Prefer the Canon driver installation by hitting the print option. Move on with the below instructions, if the problem persists.
- Connect the system setting to select the- The device Manager Option.
- Move on to the drop-down menu to select the Show hidden devices option. Try to mark all the Canon printer related products.
- Make use of the appropriate settings and delete the driver software for this device using the active screen. Prefer to the Canon Printer options like Next > ok option.
- Restart the entire printer setup to pick the print option.
Note: These are the basic fixing guide you should be once to get the canon printer troubleshooting problem resolved.