HP Tango Terra smart printer
Need help with printer first time HP Tango Terra setup? Call our technical experts
How to Install Tango
Step 1: How to unbox HP Tango Terra smart printer
Completing the first time setup for the HP Tango terra printer is a simple process. Now, read the following steps to proceed to the easy printer setup. Our experts are also online to assist you!
- To begin with, clear the outer packaging material on the box and open it.
- Now, remove the printer out of the package along with the tray.
- Next, prepare a table to start the HP Tango terra printer setup.
- Firstly, keep the tray on the table and place the printer on it.
- Ensure that the printer is placed on the tray properly.
- Now, choose a direct power supply and connect the power cord.
- Turn on the HP tango and wait for the printer edges to glow green.
- After that, the light turns to blue, which indicates that it is ready to set up.
Step 2: How to Install Setup Cartridges on Tango Terra smart printerInstalling the ink cartridge is the last step in the Tango hardware setup. Now, walk through the below ink installation steps for your new HP Tango printers.
- To begin with, find the ink door button and press it down. Now, it unlatches the ink access door.
- Then, raise the released door and snap it in a position.
- Now, the carriage begins to move and then stops in the middle.
- Next, take out the ink cartridges from the package.
- Note: Ensure that you are touching only the black plastic while holding the cartridge.
- Now, discard the plastic tape on the electrical contacts before you insert it.
- Next, ensure that the nozzles are facing the printer while you insert them into the slots.
- Then, pull the cartridges to fit the slot firmly.
- Finally, follow the same instructions to install the remaining ink cartridges.
- After installing them, close the ink access door and press it to lock.
- Wait for the Tango Terra to print the alignment page and check the print quality.
Step 3: How to Load paper on tray for Tango Terra smart printerNow, you can proceed to install the compatible papers. Before proceeding, know the compatible paper sizes and formats. Now, carry out these simple steps to complete the paper installation.Note: The most suitable media type is the U.S letter size.
- Initially, select a stack of plain white papers to insert.
- Now, move the paper-width guide to the corner of your input tray.
- Then, install the selected papers in the input tray.
- Next, ensure that the paper guides rest on the paper edges.
- After installing papers, proceed to the ink cartridge installation.
Step 4: How to Download & install driver for HP Tango Terra Setup printer
HP Tango printer software is essential to complete the overall setup. Here is the guide to get the compatible HP Tango drivers.
For the Tango series, here is the list of available software. The significant drivers are basic, HP Easy Start, firmware, and software utility. In case of standard printer functions, select and download the HP Basic driver. If you want additional functionalities for your printer, then go with the HP Easy Start software. What’s more? Now, stick to the instructions below to download the printer drivers.
- To begin with, go to the driver setup page and select the printer model.
- As a result, the computer may download the HP Easy Start automatically.
- If not, you have to choose the HP Tango drivers from the website manually.
- For that, scroll through the available Tango drivers for both Mac and Windows.
- Then, click on Download and let it complete the process.
- Now, double-click on the downloaded driver to end the driver installation process.
- In the midway, you may have to select the connection type.
- After selecting the connection type, stick to the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, the printer is ready to print your documents.
Click here to get more information on wireless setup