HP Smart Tank Plus 655 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP smart tank plus 655 Printer
HP smart tank plus 655 is an innovative printer with advanced printing features. It enables high printer productivity with high printing capacity. Also, it includes a simple and clean ink filling system. Additionally, it provides high-quality ink tank printing and faster connections. And it promotes easy mobile printing and fax. HP smart tank plus takes printing to the next level with its advanced features in print, scan, copy, and fax.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Printer
Go through the following steps to set up HP smart tank plus 655:
- Initially, remove all supplies and documentation from the box.
- Then, take the printer out of the packing.
- Now remove the foam end caps and packing material from outside the printer.
- Then, lift the scanner lid, remove the protective sheet, and close it.
- Open the print head access door, remove the tape and cardboard.
- Finally, connect your printer to the power source.
- After that, switch on your printer.
- Hold on until the printer gets initialized.
- After that, click on the control panel and set language, date, time, and region.
HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank Plus 655
Then, start filling the ink tanks when prompted on the screen. Now follow the steps given below
- To begin, remove the black ink bottles from its packing.
- Ink bottles have either flip-flop lids or twist-off lids.
- On the flip –flop bottles, open the lid and remove the seal. Then close the lid again.
- On twist-off lids, twist and open the cap. Now remove the seal and close it firmly.
- After that, turn the ink bottle upside down and fix it on the ink tank.
- Wait for the ink to fill the ink tank.
- After the ink fills, remove the bottle and close the ink tank.
- Copy the steps to fill other tanks too.
HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank Plus 655
Now, proceed with the further steps-print head installation. Proceed with the steps stated below:
- Firstly, open the print head access door.
- Wait for the carriage to be in the center and idle.
- Then locate the handle of orange plastic support.
- Now, turn the handle to disengage it.
- Push down the latch and remove the orange plastic support.
- Remove the tri-color print head from the packing and remove the plastic tape.
- Also, please don’t touch the contact or ink nozzles, as it results in clogging.
- Now, fit the tri-color print head by the left side and fix it firmly.
- Also, fix the back color print head to the right side.
- Finally, close the print head access door.
HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank Plus 655
- Now, start loading paper into the paper tray. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- Initially, select your paper of size that is compatible with your printer.
- Now, lift the input tray and then slide the paper guide to its outermost position.
- Then, load a bunch of white paper and adjust the guide.
- Finally, start printing an alignment page.
- Now proceed with the instructions on that page to adjust the print head.
HP Smart Tank Plus 655 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank Plus 655 setup
After completing your hardware set up. Start with software downloads for HP smart tank plus 655.
- Firstly, install the software for initial functioning using a CD/DVD.
- Put the CD on the slot.
- Then, go with the steps on the screen.
- Also, to get an updated set of software, go to the product website.
- And choose your device OS.
- Then select your compatible software for your device.
- Download the software.
- Now, wait for the Autorun file to complete the installation.
- Then, follow the steps on-screen to complete the installation process.
- Now, your printer is all ready for high-end productivity.
Supported OS versions:
HP smart tank plus 655 is compatible with the following set of OS:
For a Windows device:
Windows 7,8,10 with 32 & 64 bit processors
For the Mac device:
Mac OS X v10.11 and latest versions.