HP Smart Tank Plus 651 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank plus 651 Printer
HP smart tank plus 651 is a high-level printer with a high ink capacity tank. It is capable of producing high-quality printing features in print, scan, copy, and fax. Also, it provides the freedom to customize your work from anywhere.Moreover, it promotes multitasking. Also, it includes advanced technology in speed, capacity, and connectivity, thus rendering high printing services. It has an innovative ink filling mechanism that enables a mess-free environment.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Printer
Proceed with these easy guides to start your printer set up:
- To begin with, remove the printer from the packing.
- Now keep the brand new printer on a smooth surface.
- Then dispose of the tapes over the printer surface and remove the packing materials.
- Also, open the scanner lid and remove the packing material.
- After that, open the front panel door of the printer to access the printhead portion.
- Also, dispose of the plastic seal and cardboard from inside the printer.
- Finally, connect the printer to a power source.
- Then power on your device and pause until the printer initialize.
- Then go the touch panel of your HP Smart Tank plus 651 printer.
- Here, you can set your language, region, date, and time on Preferences.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank Plus 651
Now start filling your ink tank. Generally, the ink bottles come with the packing as accessories. Walk with the instructions below to fill the tank:
- Initially, get the printer ink bottles out of the packing.
- Now open the bottles and pull out the seal covering the ink.
- Usually, ink bottles have – flip-off caps/twist-off caps.
- After that, close the ink bottle lids and open the cap on the tank.
- Then turn your ink bottles upright then fit them in ink tank.
- Now fix the bottles firmly without squeezing them.
- Wait until the ink completely drains into the tank.
- Now, remove the ink bottles and close the tank.
- Also, proceed with the above instructions for filling the next ink tank.
- Finally, close the front door and proceed with the printhead installation.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank Plus 651
Now, start installing the print head that comes with the packing. Now begin with the below steps to install the print heads:
- Firstly, open the print head access door to begin with the printhead installation.
- Here, take a break and wait till the carriage settles in the middle.
- Now pull the handle on the print head packing material.
- Then press slowly to open the latch on the printhead carriage.
- After that, unpack the print head from the plastic material.
- Now remove the orange plugs from the print head by pulling it carefully.
- Also, dispose of the plastic tape over the print head contacts.
- Then fix the color print head on the left side and the other print head on the right side.
- Here, you can also use the color guides along with the print head and the carrier for installation.
- After that, shut the print head entry door and let the printheads align.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank Plus 651
After installing the print heads now begin loading papers into the input tray:
- To begin with, select the paper dimension that is just right to fit in.
- We recommend the US letter-sized sheets for the first time installation.
- Then open the paper tray and align the paper guide to the edges.
- Now place a set of plain sheets and fix the paper guide to fit the papers in.
- Here, an alignment page prints automatically.
- Now scan the alignment page and follow steps on it to align the print heads.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank Plus 651 setup
After the hardware configuration is successful, go to software downloads:
- Now, install the driver using the CD/DVD or the website.
- The CD/DVD usually comes in the box with the basic set of drivers and software.
- Now, insert the CD/DVD on the computer slot and stick to the instructions prompted.
- Also, for installing the complete driver set, visit the driver page.
- Then choose the required OS version. Also, choose the required driver and download it.
- Now an AutoRun file appears on the screen. Hold on until the installation process initiates.
- Now proceed with the instructions on the screen to finish the installation.
- Finally, your device includes a complete set of drivers and software installer.
Supported OS versions:
Supported OS versions for HP smart tank 651 are:
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7.
Mac OS X v 10.11