HP Smart Tank Plus 571 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP smart tank 571 Printer
HP smart tank plus is an exclusive printer equipped with the latest features. It is a high-quality ink tank printer. Also, it enables fast and reliable connectivity with dual-band Wi-fi.Moreover, it also includes an easily refillable ink tank with spill-free re-sealable bottles. Also, up to 3 years of ink comes in the package. It also provides easy accessibility using the HP smart app. Hence, it is easy to monitor and produce high productivity.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Printer
Now, follow the below steps for printer configuration:
- Firstly, separate the printer and the outer packing. Then, fix your printer in the workplace.
- After that, peel off the tape covering the printer.
- Also, dispose of the transparent sheet on the scanner.
- To begin with, open the front door access. Now, remove all the plastic materials from the printer.
- Then, shut the access door. After that, supply power to your printer.
- Here use only the original power cable that comes in the pack with the printer.
- Now start your printer device. Then, customize your printer settings on the touch panel.
- On the printer touch panel, set your preferred date, language, region, and time.
HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank Plus 571
Generally, ink bottles come in a separate wrapper inside the printer package. Walkthrough the steps below for filling the ink tanks:
- Generally, Ink bottles are inside a plastic wrapper. Take the ink bottles out of the wrapper.
- Then, open the container lid by twisting or flipping off.
- Now, peel off the wrapper on the mouth of the bottle by opening it.
- After that, close the bottle and fix the container over the ink tank.
- Make sure that the bottle fits firmly. Now, allow the ink to drain into the tank.
- Then take out the ink bottle from the tank and close both of them.
- After that, start filling the other tanks by repeating the steps mentioned above.
- Finally, close the access door and initiate the printhead install.
HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank Plus 571
Print head installation is a crucial step during your printer setup. Here are the quick and easy guidelines for print head installation.
- Firstly, begin by opening the print head access door.
- Now, the carriage begins to move and wait until it rests at the center.
- Then, grab the handle of the plastic support. Then rotate to unlock the latch.
- Gently press the latch and discard plastic support.
- Now, take the print head out of the pack and take out the plugs on it.
- Also, remove the tape from head contacts. After that, fit the black printhead to the right while the colored printhead fits the left.
- After that, close the access door and wait for the print head to align in its position.
HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank Plus 571
Proceed to the next step of loading papers on the paper input tray. Walk with the instructions as below:
- Firstly, choose the required paper size and format.
- Now, slide the input paper tray. After that, load a pile of US letter-sized white sheets.
- Then start to adjust the paper guide to hold the paper firmly.
- After that, an alignment document automatically prints.
- Finally, scan the documents. Then, proceed with the guidelines stated to align the print head in the right position.
HP Smart Tank Plus 571 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank Plus 571 setup
Follow the steps given below for software configuration:
- Using the CD or the product website, start installing the driver and software.
- Firstly, open the CD slot and insert the CD. Then follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Additionally, download the complete driver set from the driver downloads.
- Then, select the OS version of your device from the list stated.
- Now, click on the appropriate driver and software set from the list available.
- After that, an AutoRun file begins to run.
- Run the file and wait until the next instructions appear.
- Now to complete the installation, follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
- Hence, your printer software installation is successful.
Supported OS versions:
List of OS versions compatible with HP smart tank 571 are:
In windows device:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
In mac device:
Mac OS X v 10.11