HP Smart Tank Plus 570 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP smart tank plus 570
HP smart tank plus 570 is an advanced device with enhanced printing functionalities. It offers a clean, easy ink filling experience. Also, it is a cartridge-free printer with an automatic document feeder mechanism.Moreover, it enables faster connectivity and easy mobility services.
Thus, HP smart tank plus 570 prints at high-quality with high-end productivity. Additionally, it can be easily customized by connecting it with a mobile or tablet. Hence, HP smart tank 570 ensures printing with ease. It provides a whole new digital experience.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Printer
Walk with the detailed step-by-step instruction to unbox and set HP570 printer:
- Firstly, remove the device from the package.
- Now set the printer in a flat area. Then pull the tape attached over the device.
- Also, clear the packing from the scanner surface.
- Now get the access door. Then, take out the plastic material and cardboard in the device.
- After removing all the packing materials, plug-in your device to the wall outlet.
- This might take a few minutes. Thus, allow the device to initialize.
- Then use the panel on your device to set your preferences.
- Here, select your specific date, time, region, and language.
HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank Plus 570
Next, proceed to load ink into the tank. Generally, HP offers ink bottles as a supplement in the pack. Follow these quick and easy steps:
- To begin, unpack the bottles from the wrapper.
- Open the bottles and discard the plastic seal. Now, close the ink bottles.
- Either flip-open the ink bottle caps or twist to open.
- Then, fix the bottle upside-down on top of the tank.
- Ensure that the bottles fit perfectly and let the ink fill in the tanks.
- After that, remove the bottles from the tank and close it.
- Then, repeat the above steps for filling the other tanks.
- Finally, shut the access door and proceed to install the print heads.
HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank Plus 570
Follow this step-by-step instruction to complete the print head installation:
- Now, pull the print head door access.
- Then the carriage starts to move and wait for it to rest at the center.
- Now lift the grip in print head package and gently press to unlock the hook.
- After that, take the print head out and dispose of the orange plugs attached to it.
- Also, dispose of the seal attached to the head contacts.
- Now place the black print head into the right slot and the color on the other.
- Then, shut the access door and let the print head align accordingly.
HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank Plus 570
After successfully completing the above steps, proceed with inserting the papers:
- To begin with, choose the appropriate paper of the recommended size.
- Now, open the sheet tray and pull it outwards.
- After that, place some plain white papers in proper order. Here ensure that the papers are clean, wrinkle-free, and not torn.
- Then, fix the guide to fit the papers in the exact position.
- After that, HP Smart Tank plus 570 prints an alignment page.
- Then scan the printed page and go with the steps on the page.
- Finally, finish the print heads alignment.
HP Smart Tank Plus 570 Driver
Step 5:How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank Plus 570 setup
Now start to download the latest drivers for your printer. Go with the steps stated below:
- Usually, you get a basic driver installation CD in the box with the printer.
- Now, place the CD or DVD in the slot, then stick to the guidelines on the screen.
- It guides you to download and install the driver for your printer.
- Also, to download the updated version, go to the driver download.
- Now, click on your device OS and wait for the page to extract the compatible drivers.
- Now select the specific driver and software that is appropriate for your printer.
- Then download and extract the file to your computer.
- After that, initiate the AutoRun file to begin the installation process.
- Then go with the steps on the wizard screen to complete diver installation.
- Thus, your printer is ready to deliver high-end printing features in print, scan, copy, and fax.
Supported OS versions:
List of OS versions compatible with HP smart tank 570 are:
For a Windows device:
Windows 10, 7
OS X v10.11 El Capitan
Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X)
High Sierra v10.13