HP Smart Tank Plus 559 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP smart tank plus 559
HP SMART TANK plus 559 is an exclusive device with advanced printing technology. It prints at high volume and at an extremely lower cost per page with its high-capacity ink tank system. Also, it promotes faster and reliable connections for easy productivity. Now, connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer.
Easily print without accessing a network. Moreover, it also gives freedom to work from anyplace with the HP smart app. Thus, HP smart tank plus 559 ease our printing task to a great extent.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Printer
Printer setup is the first and foremost step after purchasing your printer. Here you can find detailed guidelines on printer setup.
- Unpack the printer along with other accessories from the printer package.
- Then set the printer on a clean and level surface near a plug point.
- Now start to remove the packing material attached to it.
- Also, lift the scanner lid and remove the transparent protective sheet.
- Now lift the front panel and begin removing the tape from the inner parts.
- Ensure that you have removed all the packing materials from the smart printer.
- After that, close the front access door. Now switch your device on.
- Finally, go to the printer touch panel and customize your printer settings accordingly.
- The control panel enables you to configure time, date, language, and location.
HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank Plus 559
Start to fill the ink tank with the prescribed bottles. Ink bottles are one of the accessories that comes with HP smart tank plus 559. Also, you can print endless with these bottles for up to 3 years. Here you can find step-by-step instructions on filling the ink tank:
- Firstly, separate the ink bottles from the plastic wrapper. Then break open the seal and then reclose it.
- You can open the bottle by simply flipping or twisting off the bottle lids.
- After that, open the ink tank spout and start filling the tank.
- You can fill the tank by fixing the ink bottles over the tank.
- Also, check that the ink bottles fit the spout of the tank perfectly.
- After the ink drains into the tank, remove the bottles from the tank.
- Also, repeat the above steps for other color tank and then close the print head access door.
HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Print Head
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank Plus 559
After that, proceed with the next step-installing and aligning the print head. Here, you can find step-by-step instructions on print head installation:
- Open the smart tank 559 access door and hold until the carriage rests in the center position.
- Then unlock the hook attached to the print head by gently pressing it.
- After that, take the print head out and pull the orange molds on it.
- Then, remove the seal on the print head and start fixing it on its slot.
- Finally, fix the black and colored print head in the appropriate slot.
- Then, close the printhead access panel.
HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank Plus 559
On successful installation of print heads, start loading papers into the paper tray. Follow the steps given below to load papers in the paper tray.
- To begin with, select the required paper dimension and ensure that the papers are smooth.
- After that, open the tray and pull it out. Then start loading some papers in proper order.
- Now slide the paper width guide to hold the papers. Then, HP smart tank 559 prints an alignment sheet.
- After that, follow the instructions on the alignment sheet to align the print heads.
HP Smart Tank Plus 559 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank Plus 559 setupWith the above-stated steps, you can finish setting up your hardware configuration. Now, begin to configure your software with the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, use the CD/DVD provided in the pack for software and driver installation.
- Insert the CD into the slot. Now, step-by-step instructions on installing the software displays.
- Proceed with the guidelines to install the driver.
- Also, go to HP smart tank plus 559 websites and click on the driver download option.
- Now, start extracting the downloaded file to your device.
- After that, start running the AutoRun file. Now a wizard appears on the screen.
- Finally, stick with the instruction on-screen to complete the installation.
Supported OS versions:
HP smart tank plus 559 supports the following OS versions in windows and Mac device:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan