HP Smart Tank 7602 All-in-one printer
It is the best source to replace all Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, ADF, and Wireless. And Duplex features in a single device. You can get connected to the above-mentioned features using the basic steps to follow the compatible system connected. Try to use the HP Official Website to know much about the printer operations and handlings. Use the given steps to complete the HP Smart Tank 7602 printer setup using the compatible system support.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 7602 Printer
- Lift and keep the new printer box on the ground surface. And start the unboxing by removing all the protective covers from the printer box.
- Then, arrange the new printer nearby the electric socket and start the further printer arrangements.
- You can also use the HP manual support and try to connect the provided cables from one end to the main socket & other rear ends to the HP printer’s backside.
- Use the power button and turn ON the printer devices and access use the control panel settings. To alter the setting preferences through the given on-screen prompts via Start-up settings.
- Make sure, you have done the printer’s essentials like date, time, and other settings.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 7602
- Trying to make use of the HP was given ink tanks for the printing work. HP ink cartridges give you a professional look printing output.
- Remove the protective tapes from the new ink tanks. Try to use the same ink bottle (Cyan) to pour into the individual tanks. Then, uncover the bottle by either flipping or twisting the protective vent.
- Use the Manual to locate the ink bottle upside down into the ink tank slot. You must check the flow of ink for a few seconds and if you suspect any overflow issues, remove or uninstall the ink bottle.
- Remove the ink split nearby the ink carriage before installing the new ink tank or refilling process.
- Finally, use the given provided directives to fill the ink tanks proficiently.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 7602
- Try to flip the print head cover to begin the print head installation procedure on your HP Smart Tank 7602 printer.
- Then, place the print head in such a way you can see the top cover to hold.
- Next, try to remove the protective covers and then, unpack the print head without disturbing the sensitive spot.
- Remove the orange plugs & tapes from the protective shield.
- Try to unpack all the protective shields and fix them into the slot by adjusting them to an upward angle. Finally, the print head is the main source to get flawless printing work.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 7602
- To begin with, open the HP printer input tray and gently lift the tray & extend the output tray.
- Try to use the given HP printer manual to set up the printer to stack the compatible paper sheets.
- Further, load the quality paper sheets into the tray and then, adjust the guides to load the paper sheets properly.
- Then, check whether the arranged paper sheets are uniform. Later, close the paper tray.
Note: Make sure the paper sheets are left outside the tray before starting the printing work.
HP Smart Tank 7602 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 7605 setup
- To begin with, turn ON the compatible Windows or Mac computer and inspect its OS version.
- Then, check for the OS has been verified, and carry out using the product page to get the essential HP Smart Tank 7602 drivers.
- Later, you have to choose the printer model and its OS type. Then, complete using the Search tab.
- Further, use the list of available drivers to select the needed All-in-one HP Smart Tank 7602 driver.
- To the end, try to use the download icon and install the software using the given on-screen guidelines to finish the HP Smart Tank 7602 printer setup.