HP Smart Tank 7301 All-in-one printer
HP Smart tank 7301 Printer allows seamless printing from start to finish with high-quality ink capacity. It is best for both official & personal use, and printing a variety of color documents in high quality and volume. HP Smart Tank 7301 high-end technology printer offers faster connectivity for printing in bulk along with quality. Self-healing Wi-Fi helps get you connected and it produces borderless prints in a snap.
Procedure to set up, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer.First-time HP Smart Tank 7301 setup done quickly and easily by following the below process.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer
- First, place the printer on a smooth surface and discard the packing materials.
- Find a place to connect the printer to a power supply.
- Get the original power cable and connect it to the HP Smart Tank 7301 printer from one end and the other to the power supply.
- Now, switch on the printer and allow it to turn on.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 7301
Note: Separate ink bottle comes along with the printer; follow the instructions below to help with the process.
- First, take the preferable color of ink you wish to use.
- Now, gently slide the lid from the ink bottle.
- Place it upside down in the ink tank spout for the ink to follow in.
- Now stay patient until the tank fills up with the ink.
- Close the ink tank once done.
- Follow the given steps in the future to install ink on HP Smart Tank 7301 Printer.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 7301
- The first step to follow, open the front door and then open the print head access door.
- Wait till the carriage stops moving before you continue.
- On pressing the blue button, the print head cover opens.
- Remove and discard the orange guard.
- Gently, remove the print heads from the packaging.
- Remove the orange cover and the protective tapes from both print heads to continue to install the printer head on HP Smart Tank 7301 printer. Insert print heads and close the print head covers.
- Followed by closing the access door.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 7301
- Look for the Input tray and pull it open.
- Followed by this, adjusting paper guides to the edges of the input tray so that movement is made free.
- Stack a load of plain white paper into the tray with the print side facing downwards.
- Make sure the stack of paper is aligned correctly to receive the desired result.
- Close the input tray and pull out the output tray extender towards you to receive the printed files.
HP Smart Tank 7301 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 7301 setup
Download HP Smart Tank 7301 driver from the support page. Follow the given steps and get the recently updated smart tank printer drivers.
- Start up the desktop and find its OS version.
- Go to the support page and choose HP Smart Tank 7301 driver to download.
- Open the download folder and run the driver software to start the installation.
- Pick a connectivity type and follow the on-screen steps to complete the installation.