HP Smart Tank 615 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 615 printer
The HP Smart tank 615 is a business-certified printer with available features. Now, complete high-volume printing at low cost with the supplied ink bottles. Start to work from anywhere to print, copy, and scan with the HP Smart App. It prints fade-resistant photos for prolonged use. Obtain a faster connection to the network or device with the built-in wifi and USB.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank 615 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 615 Printer
Once you buy the printer, it has to be set up to start printing. Here are those steps that you need to go through for the first-time setup.
- Initially, unwrap the printer box and remove all the tapes and packing material. Then, hold the printer with both the hands and take out.
- Now, choose a sturdy surface to keep your printer.
- Then, remove the accessories one by one and keep them aside.
- After that, find the power cable to connect between the outlet and power port.
- Then, turn on with the Power button and wait for the printer to startup.
- Finally, follow the instructions on the LCD to set the basic settings.
HP Smart Tank 615 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 615
For mess-free and long-lasting printing, the printer has sufficient ink bottles. Now, proceed to fill the ink tank with the instructions below.
- Initially, take out the ink bottles and open the cap of the Cyan ink.
- Then, choose the Cyan ink tank and remove its cap.
- Next, fit the ink bottle upright on the spout of the tank.
- Then, ensure that the ink flows into the tank once you place the bottle.
- After that, track the cyan ink level as the ink drains.
- Once the tank gets a sufficient amount of ink, remove the inverted bottle to stop the ink supply.
- Then, close the tank spout and the bottle.
- Lastly, fill ink in other tanks, respectively, with the same instructions.
HP Smart Tank 615 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 615
The printer prints properly only when you load the printheads correctly. For that, ensure the proper installation of the printheads through the instructions below.
- Initially, access the printhead area by pulling down the front door.
- Then, you can see the inner carriage moving and wait until it settles.
- After that, remove the plastic handle on the printhead.
- Now, find the latch and press down to open it.
- Then, remove the dummy plastic mold and keep it aside.
- Next, unwrap the printhead and take it out.
- After that, clear the plugs that cover the contacthead.
- Also, peel the tape to unveil the copper-contacts.
- Then, push the printhead till it snaps into the place.
- Finally, close the carriage and move on with the paper installation.
HP Smart Tank 615 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 615
To load the papers, first, find the compatible formats. The most commonly used papers sizes are U.S letter and A4 size. Use these steps to load the paper successfully.
- Initially, check if the paper tray is pulled out or not.
- If not, pull the tray out and extend it fully.
- Then, adjust the paper width guides to settle it on the left of the cassette.
- Now, take a bunch of supported papers. We recommend the standard US letter-sized papers.
- Next, check the printable side and insert it accordingly.
- Afterward, ensure that the width guides are adjusted to fit the papers before you start printing.
- Now, the printer starts to print on successful paper installation.
- Finally, check the test print for the alignment instructions.
HP Smart Tank 615 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 615 setup
Before you initiate the software installation, follow the above steps, and complete the device hardware setup. Now, start the driver download for the HP 615 printer.
- Initially, turn on your computer that has a compatible OS.
- Now, visit the driver page to select the drivers.
- Next, type or select the device number and OS version and click on Search.
- Then, get sufficient drivers that support basic and advanced functions.
- Now, download the driver according to the on-screen instructions.
- After that, select the connection mode while installing the software.
Suitable Windows OS device: Windows OS 10, Windows OS 7, Windows OS 8, and Windows OS 8.1 (both 32-bit and 64-bit processor).
Suitable Mac OS device: Mac OS 10.15, OS 10.14, OS 10.13, OS 10.12 and OS 10.11.