HP Smart Tank 538 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 538 Printer
The Smart Tank 538 printer is packed with convenient features to boost your business. Be it a printing or connectivity features; this printer stands out of all the HP models. The extensive ink tank system is the best fit for your busy workplace. Now, enjoy unstoppable printing with the included ink bottles. In addition, wireless and mobile printing solutions enable on-the-go printing anywhere within the network.HP Smart Tank 538.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 538 Printer
Get started with your new HP Smart Tank 538 by walking through our setup steps.
- Initially, tear the stickers that surround the printer box.
- Then, open the box to take out the brand new HP Smart Tank 538 printer.
- Now, choose a proper location to place your printer.
- Next, take all the accessories from the box, including the power cord.
- After that, connect the cord to the printer and the electrical socket.
- Then, recheck the connection and switch your printer on.
- Once the printer is on, the LCD touch screen shows instructions for further setup.
HP Smart Tank 538 Install ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 538
Enjoy the spill-free ink filling with the ink bottles from the box. Now, refill the ink from the bottle to the respective ink tanks. Kick start the process with the steps below.
- Firstly, grab all the bottles from the box and choose the cyan color.
- Then, take off the lid on the cyan tank to open it.
- Now, open the bottle and turn it face down and fit the bottle’s nozzle to the tank’s spout.
- Next, let the cyan ink fill the tank and then remove the bottle.
- Tip: The ink tank is transparent to monitor the level while you fill-up.
- After that, refill other color tanks with the same method.
HP Smart Tank 538 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 538
The printheads are necessary for accurate and precise printing. It evenly spreads the ink on the paper surface while printing. Now, follow the instructions to install the printheads.
- Initially, pull down the printer’s front door as well as the printhead door.
- As soon as you pull the door, the carriage moves to a different position and stops.
- Then, pull the plastic bar and open the latch.
- Now, remove the plastic molds that are fixed inside the carriage.
- After that, unwrap the pack and get your printheads.
- You may find the orange color screw on the printheads, which needs to be plugged out.
- Along with it, use the pull tab to remove the adhesive.
Finally, push up the printhead into the slots until it snaps in.
HP Smart Tank 538 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 538
Load the papers as per our guidelines after you snap in the printheads. Now, select the format that you want to print on. Then, keep the printer active and refer below.
- Initially, pull up the tray and snap it. Also, extend the paper output tray.
- Then, slide the guide until it reaches the left corner.
- Now, select a bunch of papers and stack them on the tray.
- Next, align the printhead on the printer.
- After that, wait until you get the alignment page print from the HP 538 printer.
- Then, walk through the steps printed on the page to adjust the printheads.
HP Smart Tank 538 Driver
Step 5:How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 538 setup
The drivers include all the instructions which assist the printer to carry out the tasks. Also, it allows connecting with various machines. Now, get the right software with easy instructions.
- Initially, choose the computer, which has an updated OS (MAC/Windows).
- Then, find the best software on the driver page and download it on the computer.
- For that, select the printer number and computer OS.
- According to the specifications, the page displays the suitable HP 538 drivers.
- Now, download it and continue with the software installation when asked.
- Finally, choose the best connection mode between the USB and the wifi.
Compatible Windows device version: Windows computer with Operating System 10, 7, 8.1, and 8 with a 32-bit processor and 64-bit processor.
Compatible Mac device version: Mac OS X 10.11, X v10.12, X v10.13, X v10.14 and X v10.15.