HP Smart Tank 531 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 531 Printer
The HP Smart Tank 531 is a compact wireless printer with many features. The best and notable feature is the intuitive ink system. Now, you can enjoy the ceaseless printing with the offered ink bottles. Now, print, scan & copy by configuring through the secure wireless setup. Moreover, access your files on the mobile devices and print conveniently. Download the handy Smart app to print with additional software.To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank 531 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 531 PrinterInstructions for unboxing your HP printer is clearly given for the successful initial printer setup. Now, follow as described and feel free to contact us if you require additional help.
- Initially, remove the extra tapes, and stickers unbox the HP 531 printer.
- Then, use both the hands to take the printer out of the box.
- Then, place the device on the sturdy surface, which is near the wall outlet.
- Next, get the power cable and find the power plug on the printer to connect.
- Now, fit the other end to the wall outlet.
- After that, gently click the Power icon and turn on.
- Finally, from the touchscreen, choose the basic display settings
HP Smart Tank 531 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 531
The HP 531 printer comes with the empty ink tanks and ink bottle. Now, use the ink bottles and learn to fill the ink tanks with the following instructions.
- Initially, take all the ink bottles out of the package.
- Then, select the cyan ink bottle and leave it open.
- Then, find the cyan ink tank and open the lid.
- After that, keep the cyan bottle upside down on the cyan tank.
- Note: Never press the bottle while it drains to the ink tank.
- Now, notice the ink level and take the bottle once it reaches the tank’s neck.
- Next, gently, clear away the inverted bottle and reseal them.
- Finally, use the complete set of instructions for black, yellow, and pink.
HP Smart Tank 531 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 531
To prepare the printer for printhead installation, check the package. HP sends the dedicated printheads that are necessary for the printer. Now, go with the instructions for the flawless printhead installation.
- Firstly, unlock the front access door to open the printhead door.
- Instantaneously, the carriage starts shifting and stops in a while.
- Then, look for the handle on the package and remove it.
- Now, please press down the latch for opening it.
- Next, gently pull out the plastic material.
- After that, grab out the printheads from its cover.
- Then, pull the plugs upward to remove and tear away the adhesive tape.
- Now, according to the color marks, install the black and tri-color printheads.
- Finally, close the carriage by pushing down the latch.
HP Smart Tank 531 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 531
Feed papers according to the instructions given here. Usually, the supported paper formats (size & type) for your HP 531 is given in the printer manual. After checking the media information, feed papers according to the steps.
- Initially, grab the paper tray in an upward direction.
- Then, slide the paper guide that is situated near the input tray.
- Now, calibrate it to move it to the printer’s left.
- After that, stack the papers that you have selected for scanning & printing.
- Now, move the slider until it rests on the paper stack.
- Once you install papers, the printer begins to align printheads.
- Lastly, the printer prints its first page with the set of procedures to follow.
HP Smart Tank 531 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 531 setup
The hardware setup of the printer came to an end with the above steps. Now, move on to the software setup. Download the supported drivers for the HP 531 printer to enjoy the major features.
- Initially, switch on the computer that you want to connect with the HP 531.
- Then, enter into the support webpage to find the additional driver set.
- Now, key in the device list to search for the HP 531 drivers.
- Once you press the Search option, the support page gives the latest HP 531 software.
- Next, download the recent driver and install it when it shows the installation screen.
- During the installation, choose the connection and connect the printer to the computer.
Supported Windows versions: MS-Windows 7, 10, 8.1 & 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Supported Mac versions: Mac OS X 10.11 to X 10.15