HP Smart Tank 519 All-in-one printer
HP Smart Tank 519 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 519 Printer
Follow these quick and easy instructions stated below to set up your new HP smart tank 519.
- Firstly, unbox the printer and remove all the tapes.
- Now place the printer in your workspace.
- Then remove the protective tape sealed inside the printer.
- After that, plug in the power cord to connect the printer and the power source.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- Then wait for the printer to be idle.
- Now, go to the control panel touch screen.
- Finally, customize your basic settings( date, time, language and location)
HP Smart Tank 519 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 519
HP smart tank 519 has ink bottles bundled with it. Now fill the ink tanks with these ink bottles. Also, keep the ink bottles away from children and store them in a cold place. Now proceed with the following steps:
- Firstly, open a cyan ink tank and remove the lid from cyan ink bottles.
- Ink bottles lids are one of the two mechanisms: flip-flop or twist-off lids.
- Flip-flop bottle lids: open the lid and dispose the seal. After that, fix the lid firmly and then open it.
- Twist-off bottle lids: just twist and remove the lid.
- Now, place the ink bottles upside-down in the ink tank.
- Then slowly push the ink bottles to fit in.
- After the ink transfers to the ink tank, remove the bottles and close it.
- Finally, close the ink tank.
- Also, follow the same steps to fill the other tanks.
HP Smart Tank 519 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 519
Now, move on to the next step-print head installation. Here, walk through the following steps to install the print heads:
- To begin, open the access door.
- Now, wait until the carriage stops moving.
- Then remove the seal on the print head.
- After that open, the print head latch.
- Now, Open the print head packages and pull the orange plugs.
- Then remove the tape on the print head contacts.
- Now gently push the print head into the hook until it fits.
- Also, put the black print head on the right slot. The tricolor print head on the left slot.
- Finally, close the access doors.
HP Smart Tank 519 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 519Firstly, select the appropriate paper size that fits in properly. Now, proceed with the following set of instructions:
- To begin with, open the input tray and adjust the output tray.
- Adjust the paper guide to the left.
- Then load a stack of white papers. Here use the recommended paper size of US letter.
- Then an alignment page prints automatically.
- Now follow the instructions on the alignment page to align the print head.
- Follow instructions on the control panel, if the alignment page does not print.
- Now proceed with software downloads for your HP smart tank 519.
HP Smart Tank 519 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 519 setup
After your hardware setup is successful. Start installing drivers and software for your HP smart 519. You have two options to install drivers and software. Use the CD/DVD that comes with your packing to install the basic set of drivers. Just insert the CD/DVD into the slot and follow the instructions on-screen. However, CD/DVD does not provide enhanced functions. To get the latest set of drivers and software, visit the product website.
- To get started, select your device OS.
- Now select the latest set of drivers and software compatible with your device.
- Then download it.
- After that, run the Autorun file to finish the installation.
- Now, stick to the on-screen instructions.
- Also, choose your connection type, either wired/wireless connection.
- Finally, your HP smart tank 519 is all set to deliver a high-quality printing feature.
Supported Windows OS versions:
Windows device OS versions compatible with HP smart tank 519 are:
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 with 32 & 64-bit processors
Supported MAC OS versions:
Mac device OS versions compatible with HP smart tank 519 are:
Mac OS X 10.9 and higher versions.