HP Smart Tank 518 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart tank 518 Printer
The HP Smart Tank 518 is an excellent printing partner for exceptional print quality. The advanced ink tank system saves time and money on every print. The wireless feature lets you print any document from anywhere within the network. For connecting wirelessly, use the dual-band wifi and wifi Direct. Now, download the convenient mobile printing app to access and print files easily from your smartphones. To see more similar models please Click here.
HP Smart Tank 518 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 518 Printer
To set up your HP 518 printer, follow our technical instructions given here. Connect with our technician to get the help for HP 518 printer setup.
- Firstly, find the protective tapes on the box and remove them to take out your printer.
- Next, select the firm base to place and set up the Smart Tank 518 printer.
- Then, remove the printer accessories from the package.
- After that, take the power cable for a steady power connection.
- Now, link the cable ends to the printer power port and the socket.
- Next, press the Power icon on the printer and choose the display settings. Note: The display settings include time, date, and language.
HP Smart Tank 518 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 518
Remove the ink bottle from the package and check them once for leakage. Once checked, proceed with these technical steps for filling ink.
- Initially, open the ink door to prepare the ink tank for filling.
- Then, flip the cover of the firstly located ink tank.
- Then, unseal the cover of the matching ink bottle.
- After that, invert the bottle to fit it on your tank spout.
- The ink takes a few moments to reach and fill this tank.
- After it gets loaded, remove the inverted bottle and cover the tank. Note: The same set of these ink setup steps are applicable for loading other tanks.
HP Smart Tank 518 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 518
Install the provided printheads, which is a part of the printer. Now, it is easy to fix the printheads with our instructions from our experts.?
- Initially, open the cover to reach the printhead area.
- Then, plug-out the connected handle to view the printhead.
- Then, unpack your new printhead from the printer package.
- Once unpacked, peel the tape on the contact as well as the orange screw.
- After that, fix the printheads in their position and snap them firmly.
For further queries, you can contact our technicians through chat or call.
HP Smart Tank 518 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 518
The following are the basic procedures for the successful paper installation. Want live instructions from the experts? Then, call the printer toll-free number.
- Firstly, open the paper tray to insert the papers of the same size and type.
- Then, arrange the sheets and stack based on the capacity.
- Once stacked, calibrate the media guide according to the installed papers.
- Then, move the tray back to its position and select a document to print.
- Mostly, the printer prints the sheet with printhead alignment steps.
Note: Ensure that the tray is not over-filled. It may lead to a paper jam.
HP Smart Tank 518 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 518 setup
Move to the HP Smart Tank 518 driver download after you finish the hardware setup. Before you begin the driver download process, find the OS version. Now, adhere to the step-by-step procedures for installing the updated HP 518 software.
- Firstly, turn on your Windows/Mac desktop and cross-verify the OS once again.
- If there are any updates for the OS, first complete it and then download the HP 518 drivers.
- Then, use the browser to head to the support page.
- Once you reach the webpage, type in the product specification in the search box.
- Then, the webpage loads the software that is compatible with the HP Smart Tank 518 printer.
- On the webpage, go through the printer driver list by scrolling down.
- Then, hit the Download button to install the selected drivers and note the driver path.
- Finally, refer to the footer and select the downloaded driver.
Install the driver with the help of the Auto-installer and follow the displayed instructions.
Compatible Windows for HP Smart Tank 518: Windows 10, 8, 7, and 8.1
Compatible Mac for HP Smart Tank 518: Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.12, OS X 10.13, 10.14 & 10.15.