HP Smart Tank 515 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 515 Printer
HP Smart Tank 515 is the right printer for any business. Each feature of the printer is engineered for quality printing. Easily connect to the network or any device wireless and print the documents on the go. The supporting connection modes are Dual-band wifi, Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-fi Direct. Enjoy the ceaseless printing with the smart ink tank system.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 515 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 515 Printer
Basically, the printer setup involves the unboxing, power cable connection, ink, and paper installation. The following instruction walks you through the successful printer setup.
- Initially, clear off the packaging material on the outer box. Then, open the package and take your HP 515 printer out carefully.
- Now, place it on the sturdy base where the power source is nearby.
- After that, connect the one end to the socket and the other to the rear of the printer.
- Next, click the printer’s power icon and wait until the printer is idle.
- Now, a printer control panel may show the instructions for setting the preferences.
- Finally, select the basic values, such as date, time & more.
HP Smart Tank 515 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 515
As we know already know, ink is vital to print any photos or documents. The parcel has the ink bottles that need to be filled in the ink tanks. For that, adhere to these quick instructions.
- Initially, unveil the ink area by removing the printer front cover.
- Then, remove the protective cover to prepare the ink tank.
- After that, choose a similar ink bottle (Cyan) to pour it into the tank.
- Now, uncover the bottle by wither flipping or twisting the top.
- Next, place the ink bottle upside down to fit it on the tank opening.
- While the flows into the tank, do not press or squeeze.
- Keep an eye on the ink level to remove the bottle before it overflows.
- Once you remove the bottle, seal the bottle as well as the tank.
- Finally, repeat the above set of instructions to fill each ink tank.
HP Smart Tank 515 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 515Manually install the printheads for the HP 515 printer. To complete it, use the simple set of instructions in the upcoming section.
- Initially, access the printhead area by flipping the cover.
- Now, the printhead is visible to you from where you have to take out the plastic insert.
- Then, move to the printer package and unpack the printheads that you got.
- After that, please search for the orange plugs & tape and remove them carefully.
- Then, insert your printheads into the slots by sliding them in the upward angle.
HP Smart Tank 515 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 515
Load the papers in your HP Smart Tank 514 printer with these easy-to-follow instructions. If in case you find any difficulties in insetting papers, approach us.?
- Initially, locate the printer input tray and lift it properly.
- Once you lift it, pull out to extend the output tray.
- Meanwhile, refer to the printer manual and select a bunch of compatible papers.
- While placing the papers, move the guides to arrange the papers.
- If needed, slide the guides until the papers fit inside the tray.
- Once you confirm the paper alignment, close the paper tray.
- Note: Ensure that no papers peek out of the tray.
HP Smart Tank 515 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 515 setup
The driver set is necessary to print any file through wired or wireless. Read and follow the step-by-step procedures to find and download software.
- Firstly, please turn on your Windows or Mac computer and check its OS version.
- After checking the OS, move to the product page for finding the recent Smart Tank 515 drivers.
- Here, enter the printer model as well as the OS type and click on Search.
- As a result, the page shows the drivers available for the printer model.
- Then, choose the HP Smart Tank 515 driver, which includes all the necessary features.
- Now, start to download with the Download icon and install the software.
- Lastly, complete the monitor instructions to complete the printer setup.
Sometimes, your printer may not download the drivers. If you get any error message, feel free to connect with us.
Compatible MS-Windows OS versions: MS-Windows 7, 8 OS, 8.1 OS, and 10 having the processors 32-bit as well as 64-bit.Compatible MAC computer OS versions: Mac OS 10.11 to OS 10.15.