HP Smart Tank 514 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 514 Printer
Smart Tank 514 – a new HP printer with an integrated inks tank system for bulk printing. Now, set up the printer and enjoy the features, such as print, copy, & scan. The Hi-speed USB, WiFi & Bluetooth facilities allow connecting to a variety of devices. Also, download the HP Smart App to start printing from mobile devices.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 514 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 514 Printer
Complete the HP Smart tank 514 printer setup to enjoy the full features. Now, please make use of our straightforward instructions.
- Firstly, tear the plastic tapes and packaging material from the product box.
- Then, grab your new device and keep it on the table carefully.
- Then, look into the printer box and find the power cord.
- After that, select the power source and establish a stable power connection.
- Along with, choose the appropriate ends and connect to the HP 514 and socket.
- Then, gently tap the Power icon on the HP 514 to switch on.
- Once it is turned on, choose the basic settings with the touchscreen panel.
HP Smart Tank 514 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 514
For this printer model, HP offers three ink bottles to install. Now, grab them from the package and follow the instructions to install.
- Firstly, open the front door to access the ink tank.
- Then, flip the lid to open the ink (Cyan) tank cap.
- Then, select the matching ink bottle and twist or flip the cap.
- After that, invert the ink bottle and gently position it on the tank.
- To fit it properly, gently push but do not squeeze the bottle.
- Then, monitor the ink level in the tank and remove the ink bottle once it is filled.
- Finally, cover the tank spout with its cap and repeat the same for filling other tanks.
HP Smart Tank 514 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 514
HP offers printheads to install on your Smart Tank 514 printer. Now, it is easy to install the printheads for your printer with our easy procedures.
- Initially, flip the front cover to unlock the printhead door.
- Then, remove the plastic handle that covers the printhead.
- Then, take out the printhead that comes in the box with your brand new printer.
- After that, clear the plugs and sticker on the printhead.
- Finally, snap the printheads into their respective slots
HP Smart Tank 514 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 514
To load the papers in the tray, find the suitable media formats for your HP 514. Once you have selected the papers, continue with these instructions.
- Firstly, raise the input tray and then pull the printer output tray out.
- Now, adjust the paper guide to keep it on the left side.
- Then, place the selected papers after arranging them well.
- Ensure that the papers rest correctly on the tray.
- According to the papers, adjust the slides so that it locks the sides of the paper.
- Finally, go through the control panel instructions for the printhead alignment.
HP Smart Tank 514 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 514 setup
After completing the hardware setup, download the latest printing software. Stick to the simple steps and get the printer drivers in a snap.
- Initially, ensure that you have selected the computer with a compatible OS.
- Now, go to the printer driver page from your Desktop.
- On the displayed page, type your printer model “Smart Tank 514” and select the OS.
- Then, select the Smart Tank 514 driver and click on Download.
- Now, the driver file gets downloaded on the computer and note down the driver location.
- After that, go to the driver folder and open it to initiate the AutoRun.
- Next, adhere to the on-screen instructions and choose connection mode if prompted.
Supporting OS (Windows): Windows OS 7, 8.1, 8, and 10 with a 32-bit processor and 64-bit processor.
Supporting OS (Mac): Mac OS 10.11 or newer versions.