HP Smart Tank 511 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 511 Printer
HP Smart Tank 511 printer is a smart printing solution for a busy workgroup. The high-quality ink tank system offers spill-free ink filling. Basic functions – Print, scan & copy. Also, get a reliable connection through the wireless and dual-band Wi-Fi. In addition, it supports easy Mobile printing through the HP Smart App.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 511 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 511 Printer
Here are the instructions to finish the initial HP Smart Tank 511 printer setup. Reach us for any queries regarding the printer setup.
- To begin with, reveal the printer by clearing the stickers and wrappers.
- Then, find a level surface and keep the HP 511 printer on it.
- Next, unpack the printer’s power cable for proceeding with the power supply.
- Now, select the fluctuation-free wall outlet to get the power supply.
- After that, attach the cable ends to the HP 511 and outlet.
- Then, click on the power button to switch on your HP 511 printer.
- After that, navigate through the control panel and choose the preferences.
- Finally, set up the basic settings, including time, location, and date.
HP Smart Tank 511 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 511
In the printer package, the ink bottles are included. Now, please take out the ink bottles and keep them aside. Then, follow the ink setup instructions.
- Initially, move to the printer ink system and remove the cap on the first tank.
- Now, choose the same colored ink bottle from the package.
- According to the cap type, twist it or flip it to clear the lid.
- Then, keep the opened bottle inverted to fit the tank’s mouth.
- Note: Never press the bottle to fasten the process. Doing so may damage the spout.
- After that, wait and watch till the ink fills up your tank.
- Once filled, remove the bottle from the tank and close it for future use.
- Also, place the ink cap on the spout and latch it.
- Follow the same procedure to fill the other ink tanks.
HP Smart Tank 511 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 511
Install the original print heads by following the steps given below. If you stuck while installing, connect with our experts.
- Initially, locate and unlock the printhead door.
- Now, the carriage automatically moves and stops in the correct position.
- Now, remove the handle to open it.
- Next, find the printhead package to get the HP printhead out.
- After that, plug out the orange lids on the printhead.
- Also, peel off the tape that covers the printhead.
- Now, slide them into the corresponding slots.
- Once you install them, gently lock the access door.
HP Smart Tank 511 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 511
Inserting paper is the last step in the Smart tank 511 setup. Once it is completed, you can download the compatible HP 511 drivers.
- To begin with, grab out the input paper tray gently and check it for foreign objects.
- After that, shift the paper guide to the corner with the gentle push.
- Then, choose a pile of compatible papers to stack on the tray.
- Note: The compatible media types are plain paper, matte and glossy brochure, and more.
- Now, arrange the sheets according to the guide in the tray.
- Once you arrange the papers, pull in the tray.
- Now, the printer starts to print the alignment page.
HP Smart Tank 511 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 511 setup
The Smart Tank 511 driver is needed to interface the printer and the desktop. You have two choices to download printer drivers. Download them from the installation CD or move to the printer support page. Find the steps here to get the latest set of HP 511 drivers.
- Initially, know the OS and open the browser from your computer.
- Then, type the model number as Smart Tank 511 and choose the OS version.
- Wait for the driver list to be displayed, and then choose the most suitable 511 drivers.
- Go through the list of drivers and choose the Download button.
- Now, install the driver file once it is downloaded.
- To run the Auto Run driver file, double-click on it and choose Run or Install.
- While downloading the drivers, you may get the Connection windows.
- Here, choose the connection method as USB or wireless according to your needs.
- If you face any issue, call our experts.
Compatible Mac Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 to Mac OS 10.15.