HP Smart Tank 508 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Smart Tank 508 Printer
HP Smart Tank 508 is the recent printer model with high-end technology. The printer offers faster connectivity for bulk printing with uncompromising quality. Fill the smart ink tanks with the provided ink bottles and print up to 6000 pages.
With the automatic ink sensor, you can monitor and maintain the ink levels. Moreover, it prints faster than any other HP Smart Tank. Now, connect the printer wirelessly and produce borderless prints in a snap.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Smart Tank 508 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Smart Tank 508 Printer
Set up your new HP Smart Tank 508 for the first time with our easy instructions. Go through the instructions and enjoy everyday printing.
- Firstly, remove the surrounding wrappers and pull your printer out.
- Now, position your printer on the sturdy table and peel off the plastic cover.
- Next, proceed with the power cord connection for your printer.
- For that, get the original power cable and link it between the printer and the socket.
- Then, switch on the printer and let it complete the startup routine.
- After that, go to the touchscreen for setting up the preferences.
- Next, select the time, date, and language and follow the instructions on the printer touchscreen.
HP Smart Tank 508 Install Ink
Step 2: How to Install Ink on HP Smart Tank 508
The printer comes with separate ink bottles for different colors. Now, you need to fill up the ink tanks with the provided ink bottles. For that, use the instructions as given.
- Firstly, take off the cap from the first ink tank on the printer. Next, get the corresponding color ink bottle.
- Then, remove the protective lid of the ink bottle by either twisting or flipping.
- After removing the lid, place the bottle upturned on the ink tank spout. So that ink can flow into the tank.
- Note: Do not press the ink bottles while transferring the ink.
- Now, wait until the tank is filled and then remove the bottle.
- After that, close the filled ink tank using a cap.
- For filling the remaining ink tanks, proceed with the same steps from the beginning.
HP Smart Tank 508 Print Heads
Step 3: How to Install Print heads on HP Smart Tank 508Usually, HP printers come with built-in printheads. But, for HP Smart Tank 508, we have to fit the printheads manually. Make use of the upcoming instructions.
- Initially, keep the printhead door open and proceed after the carriage stops.
- Then, remove the plastic handle and open the printhead latch.
- After that, unpack your printhead package and get the printhead out.
- Now, clear the orange plugs, and the tape on the contacthead.
- Then, push the printhead in the upward angle and snap it.
- Lastly, close the carriage as well as the access door.
Note: Once you remove the tape, never touch the copper-colored contacts.
HP Smart Tank 508 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Smart Tank 508
After the successful completion of the printhead installation, proceed with the instructions below.
- Initially, pull the paper tray and clean it once.
- Then, adjust the paper guide so that it can move to the left.
- Next, get the compatible set of papers to place on the tray.
- After placing the paper, align the guides to arrange the papers properly.
- Once you have installed the papers, it automatically prints the test page with alignment.
- Now, start the driver download process for your HP Smart Tank 508 printer.
HP Smart Tank 508 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Smart Tank 508 setup
Download HP Smart tank 508 drivers either from CD or the support page. You can avail only the basic set of drivers through the CD. So it is a better idea to extract the recent drivers from the support page. Walkthrough the given steps and get the recently released Smart Tank printer drivers.
- Initially, please turn on your desktop and find its OS version.
- Then, go to the support page and choose the latest HP 508 drivers to download.
- Wait until the software gets downloaded. After that, install your AutoRun file with the installer.
- While installing the Smart tank 508 drivers, you may get the connection window.
- Here, specify the connection mode as USB or wifi and finish the setup.
- At last, complete the on-screen steps and print a test page.
Compatible Window Computer OS versions: Windows 10 & 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) and Windows 8 & 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Compatible MAC Computer OS versions: Mac X 10.9 to Mac OS 10.15.