HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9025 is an all-in-one printer offering several prints feature. The HP Officejet Pro 9025 Manual for wireless capability of the HP Oj Pro printer offers wireless printing. The double-sided printing feature simplifies the printing task. The input paper tray can hold most printing sheets at a time. And so you will not need to refill printing sheets and cartridges.
The HP Officejet Pro 9025 gives quality printouts only with genuine ink cartridges. A non-HP ink cartridge will not provide the best quality printouts. Download a compatible driver for better printer performance. The HP Oj Pro printer model also supports fax needs. Enjoy smudge-proof printouts on time with the HP Oj Pro printer models. To see more similar models please Click here
HP Officjet Pro 9025 Unboxing
Step 1: How to Unbox HP Officejet Pro 9025Every printer needs unboxing to setup at ease. The HP Officejet Pro 9025 manual has the steps for HP Officejet Pro 9025 manual wireless setup. Follow the steps and complete the HP Officejet Pro 9025 setup. After setting up your printer, continue printing your files.
- Uncover the printer box and get your HP Oj Pro printer and the printer accessories.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the Oj Pro 9025 printer and the printer parts.
- Check whether the printer accessories is also free from packing materials.
- Now, choose a spot to fix your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer. The place you choose should be next to a wall outlet and flat.
- Connect the power cord to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless printer setup.
- Check whether the power supply is free from interruptions. Turn on the power supply and get your HP Oj Pro printer turned on.
- Now, do all the display settings for your printer. Pick the desired language, date, time, region, and more of your choice.
- Next, complete the HP Officejet Pro 9025 wireless setup. Assign a print task to your Oj Pro printer. Do all the print settings and tap on the Print icon present.
- The printer will now print your files online at ease.
HP Officjet Pro 9025 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 9025Connect the power cord and boot up your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer. Also, complete the display settings and get high-quality print results. Here are the steps to connect the power cord and make display settings at ease:
- Unseal the printer package and remove all the printer materials.
- Uncover the packing materials from your printer and the printer parts.
- Find a flat surface next to an electrical socket.
- Place your printer and check if it is free from the protective materials.
- Now, take a new power cord and uncover the power cable.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the Oj Pro 9025 printer.
- Affix the other end of the uncovered power cord to the wall outlet.
- Check if the power supply is constant and turn it on.
- The HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer will now power up with a display screen.
- Choose a language, residential locality, time, and date.
- Now, check if your system has compatible driver software installed.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard menu and follow the steps listed.
- Enter the wireless network name and Wi-Fi password to connect to Wi-Fi. Else, make a connection between the printer and PC using a USB cable.
- Next, start assigning print tasks and print files in no time.
HP Officjet Pro 9025 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 9025Install HP Officejet pro 9025 ink cartridges at ease using the steps given below. Every HP Oj Pro printer will need a genuine ink cartridge to print without hassles. A non-HP ink cartridge will damage printer parts. Here are the steps to install HP Officejet pro 9025 ink cartridges in no time:
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and open the access door.
- Take a new HP recommended ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic wrapping from the nozzle of the cartridge.
- Now, install the cartridges in the access area and close the access door.
- The non-HP ink cartridges will not deliver excellent print services.
- Install both B/W and color ink cartridges of your choice.
- Now, assign a print task and continue printing at ease.
HP Officjet Pro 9025 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on the tray for HP Officejet Pro 9025Load quality printing sheets into the paper tray and continue printing. HP recommended printing sheets will deliver fade-resistant and smudge-proof printouts. Follow the set of instructions to stuff quality printing sheets into the paper tray at ease:
- Boot up your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer and go to the input paper tray.
- Lift the input paper tray and clear the paper clots.
- There should be no specks of dirt in the input paper tray.
- Now, take enough volume of printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray at ease.
- Check if no edges are under damage.
- Close the input paper tray.
- Now, assign a print task from your PC.
- The printer will now print your files in no time.
HP Officjet Pro 9025 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install the driver for HP Officejet Pro 9025 SetupThe HP Officejet Pro 9025 driver will transfer the PC print requests to the printer. The HP Oj Pro printer will understand print tasks only through the driver. Here are the steps to download and install the latest version driver in no time.
- Turn on your PC with MAC or Windows OS and check the OS version.
- Now, update the Windows or MAC OS version to the latest.
- An outdated OS will stop your printer performance.
- Go to a browser and search for the new HP website available in the market.
- Enter your Oj Pro printer model on the home screen and wait for some time.
- A list of driver software will now appear on the display screen.
- Find a compatible driver software and tap on the download menu.
- Next, follow the installation setup wizard on the display screen.
- And complete installing the printer driver at ease.