HP Officejet Pro 9020e Manual
HP Officejet Pro 9020e is an all-in-one multifunctional printer with more features. It makes printing takes simple with the best HP Officejet Pro 9020e driver software installed. Also, the HP Oj Pro printer models assure double-sided printing. The input paper tray can hold most printing sheets.
And so you need not refill more often. All HP printers need a genuine HP cartridge to print without hassles. A non-HP ink cartridge will damage several print features. The HP Officejet Pro 9020e also comes with wireless technologies to print on the go. HP Smart Apps are compatible with the HP Oj Pro printers. These HP Smart Apps will simplify your printing requirements. Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet Pro 9020e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 9020e
The foremost step in HP Officejet Pro 9020e setup is uncovering. Follow the HP Officejet Pro 9020e manual for the HP Officejet Pro 9020e manual wireless setup. Now, get fade-resistant printouts on HP Officejet Pro 9020 wireless printer setup. Let’s get started with the HP Officejet Pro 9020e wireless setup.
- Unseal the printer box and get the printer device and printer accessories. Remove the packing materials from the HP Oj Pro printer and the printer accessories.
- Choose a flat surface next to a wall outlet. Fix the printer on the flat surface and uncover the power cord.
- Connect the power cord to the electrical socket and the printer. Check whether the power supply is consistent and turn on the wall outlet.
- Wait for the HP Officejet Pro 9020e to boot up. The display screen will show you the display settings prompt. Choose the desired language, region, date, and time.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and uncover a new HP cartridge. Use only genuine HP cartridges to get better print performance.
- Next, lift the input paper tray and clean the input paper tray. Now, install quality printing sheets without damaging the edges and close the pray.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 9020e to Wi-Fi and assign a print task.
- Make all the print settings of the choice and tap on the Print icon.
HP Officejet Pro 9020e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 9020e
A power cord is essential to turn on the HP Oj Pro 9020e printer. Also, changing display settings will assist in high-speed printouts. Here are the steps to connect a power cord and set the display settings. Follow the steps given below to complete the HP Oj Pro 9020e setup in no time.
- Uncover the printer and printer accessories. Now, fix the printer on a flat surface next to an electrical socket.
- Uncover a power cord and affix one end to the rear end of the printer. Now, connect the other end to an electrical socket.
- Check whether the electrical socket receives a consistent power supply.
- Next, turn on the electrical socket and wait for the HP Oj Pro printer to switch active.
- The HP Oj Pro 9020 printer will now display settings on the home screen.
- Choose a region you live in, language, date, and time of your locality. Now, open the cartridge access area and install the ink cartridges. Check whether the cartridges are genuine.
- Next, lift the paper tray and install quality printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Connect the HP Oj Pro 9020e to Wi-Fi and assign a print task. Make all the print settings and click on the Print icon.
HP Officejet Pro 9020e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 9020e
Genuine ink cartridges will provide smudge-proof printouts. Also, HP recommended ink cartridges will provide longer life. A non-HP ink cartridge will affect the printer performance. Here are the steps to install the genuine HP ink cartridges at ease:
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer and walk straight to the access door.
- Open the access area and clean it without hassles. Now, uncover the plastic wrapping from the ink cartridges and keep it ready.
- Check whether the cartridges are genuine and install them in the cartridge slot.
- Now, close the cartridge access door and wait for the cartridges to activate.
- Next, assign a print task of the desire. Complete all the print settings prompt on the home screen. Tap on the Print menu to get the desired printouts on time.
HP Officejet Pro 9020e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 9020e
Following are the steps to stuff quality printing sheets into the input paper tray. Every paper tray should be free from clots before adding printing sheets to it. Use only HP recommended printing sheets to get fade-resistant printouts. Let’s get started with the printing sheets installation process:
- Boot up the HP Oj Pro printer model and go to the input paper tray.
- Lift the paper tray and clean the paper tray.
- Check if there are no paper clots and specks of dirt. Take enough volume of printing sheets.
- Stuff the printing sheets into the paper tray and close them. Before, closing check the printing sheets have no edges damaged.
- Assign a print task now to the printer. And check the print features and printer performance.
HP Officejet Pro 9020e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 9020e Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 9020e driver is a bridge that connects the printer to the PC. The driver converts print requests from the PC into a printer-readable format. Follow the set of instructions to install the appropriate HP printer driver at ease.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 9020e printer device and PC with MAC or Windows OS.
- Check if the OS is the latest. Upgrade to the newest OS version if the oldest OS is up to date.
- Go to the browser now and search for the latest HP website.
- Find a compatible driver and tap on the download button.
- Wait for the HP Officejet Pro 9020e driver to download without hindrance. Next, double-tap on the HP printer driver.
- The installation setup wizard will open on the display screen. Follow the installation steps and complete the driver installation.