HP Officejet Pro 9018 Manual
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9018 Printer?
123HP Officejet Pro 9018 printer is perfect for your business needs. The performance of the printer will be the best if install the HP OJPRO9018 driver and software. Follow the HP Officejet Pro 9018 Manual for the printer setup and Wireless Setup. The HP OJ Pro 9018 User manual offers the print, copy, and scan setup instructions. Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 9018
- Start the HP Officejet Pro 9018 setup process by unpacking the printer and its accessories.
- Remove the tapes and protective materials from the printer and its parts.
- Check that the components are in good condition.
- Connects the power cable between the printer and wall outlet.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 9018
- Look for a wall outlet for establishing a power supply to your printer.
- Once you complete the power cable connection, turn your printer on.
- Now, from the control panel, set the language, time, country, and more.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 9018
- Next, try unlocking the access door for installing the ink cartridges.
- Take away the tapes from the ink cartridge carefully.
- Make sure that the cartridge is in good condition.
- Now look for appropriate slots and complete the cartridge insertion process.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 9018
- Once this is over, collect a sufficient amount of papers.
- Now, ensure that the sheets are in good condition and are of equal sizes.
- In the end, pull the paper tray and place the paper on the tray.
HP Officejet Pro 9018 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 9018 Setup
- Now after completing the hardware, try to install the latest software and driver.
- Kindly talk to our professionals and know about the updated driver.
- Enter your printer model and click on the download option.
- Once the download is complete, prepare to install the latest driver.
- Now, track the instruction shown on the screen, complete the process.
Compatible Windows versions: Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
Compatible MAC versions: Mac v10.12 (Sierra), Mac v10.1 (El Capitan), Mac v10.13 (High Sierra), and Mac v10.14 (Mojave).