HP Officejet Pro 9010 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 9010 is specially designed to make your printing job much easier. This printer supports multiple functionalities like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Moreover, it has the potential to support both wired and wireless connections. The printer becomes a perfect partner to print by installing the latest version of the HP Officejet 9010 driver.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Start of the process, by unwrapping the printer of the package.
- Next, peel off the wrapper material from the sides of the printer.
- Now, make sure that every accessories are available in the package you received.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Connect the power cable between the printer and wall outlet.
- Check the stability between the printer and the computer.
- Now, power on the printer and computer.
- As per your requirement, make necessary changes in the display settings.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 9010
- Now, unlock the access door gently and take the cartridge out of the box.
- Next, try to insert the cartridges firmly in the respective areas.
- After inserting, close the cartridge access door.
- Make sure there is no leakage from the sides of the cartridge.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 9010
- For loading the paper, open the input tray.
- Place a stack of paper into the paper tray.
- Now, confirm that the edges of your paper are properly aligned.
- After adjustment, push the tray backward.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup
- After the hardware setup, move to software installation.
- Try installing the latest software, with the help of our experts.
- Now, look for your driver and software and install them.
- Once the driver download is completed, try installing the driver.
- Adhere to the guidelines and finish the driver installation process.