HP Officejet Pro 8725 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 8725 is a perfect printer for fulfilling your office and business printing requirements. This printer model allows you to print, fax, scan, and copy with just a few clicks. Moreover, you can connect your printer to various devices or with the other network wirelessly. Now enjoy the complete features by downloading the recent driver and software.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 8725
- To start the printer setup, unpack the printer and take out the components.
- Get rid of the wrappers and other packaging material from the printer and other accessories.
- Now prepare your printer for power supply.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 8725
- Now, connect your power cord from the printer to an electric board.
- Ensure that the power supply is stable.
- Next, the printer will prompt you to change the preference settings.
- Choose the date, language, and more of your choice.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 8725
- Turn on your printer, and unlock the cartridge access door.
- Unwrap the ink cartridge and take away the protective wrapper the edge.
- Now, insert them in the right close and shut the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 8725
- After the cartridge insertion, stack an enough amount of papers on the input tray.
- Align the corners of the paper correctly.
- After alignment of the paper, lock the paper tray.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup
- You can proceed to download the software and driver with expert support.
- It is recommended to download the latest driver for your printer.
- Once you start to download the driver, run the .exe file.
- Now proceed to install the driver by tracking the on-screen instructions.
Compatible Windows versions: 32/64-bit for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Compatible MAC versions: (Sierra) v10.12, (El Capitan) v10.11, (High Sierra) v10.13, and (Mojave) v10.14.