HP Officejet Pro 8035 Manual
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer?
An all-in-one printer that can save time on printing is the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer. Non-HP ink cartridges do not work with HP Oj Pro 8035 printer. All you need is a genuine HP ink cartridge to print without hassles. Also, install the appropriate driver software to simplify the print task. The HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer comes with in-built wireless technology.
And so you can connect the HP Oj Pro printer to a wireless network in no time. It also goes well with smartphones, tablets, and more. It is also wise to use HP recommended printing sheets for smudge-proof prints. Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 8035
Unboxing the HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer device is the first step towards printing at ease. After unboxing, set up your printer and do all the print settings. And now, you can continue printing your desired files at ease. Following are the steps to uncover and set up your HP Oj Pro printer.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035 manual consists of the HP Officejet Pro 8035 setup steps.
- Unleash the HP Oj Pro 8035 printer box and detach the printer materials.
- Now, place your HP Oj Pro printer on a flat surface near a wall outlet.
- And proceed with the HP Officejet Pro 8035 wireless printer setup.
- Next, uncover a power cord and connect it between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on your HP Oj Pro printer and check if the power supply is consistent.
- Now, go to the home screen and complete all the display settings.
- Choose a region, date, time, and the language of your locality.
- Now, open an access cartridge door and keep a genuine HP cartridge ready.
- Uncover the plastic wrappings and install the cartridges into the access door.
- Go to the paper tray and clean the paper tray.
- Now, stuff quality printing sheets into the tray and begin printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 8035
Following are the set of steps to connect the power cable. Make use of the instructions to complete the display settings also. Every printer needs a power cable to power up. The display settings will make your printer work well without hassles.
- Uncover your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer and the printer accessories.
- Place them on a flat surface near a wall outlet with a consistent power supply.
- Uncover a new power cord and affix one end to the HP Oj Pro printer.
- Now, connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical socket.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for your Oj Pro 8035 printer to boot up.
- The display screen will now show several print settings.
- Pick a region, date, time, language, other print settings.
- Click continue and check whether you have installed compatible driver software.
- Now, go to the access cartridge area and clean the access area. Remove the plastic wrapping from the cartridge nozzle.
- Affix the cartridges into the slots and close the access area.
- Next, clean the input paper tray.
- There should be no paper clot or dirt in the paper tray.
- Insert quality printing sheets and close the paper tray.
- Assign a print task now and begin with printing your files at ease.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 8035
Make use of genuine ink cartridges to extract the best print performance. A non-HP ink cartridge will degrade the print features and settings. Following are the instructions to install HP Officejet Pro 8035 ink cartridges.
- Boot up your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer and go to the access door.
- Open the cartridge access area and get a new HP ink cartridge.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer will not support non-HP ink cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrapping from the ink cartridges and install them.
- Install both B/W and color cartridges of your choice in the respective slots.
- Now, close the access cartridge area and assign a print task.
- Continue with doing all the print settings of your choice and hit the print icon.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 8035
Install quality printing sheets to get smudge-proof printouts. Every HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer needs quality printing sheets for better performance. Here are the steps to stuff quality printing sheets into the input paper tray.
- Power up your HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer and turn to the input paper tray.
- Open the input paper tray and clean it well.
- There should be no specks of dirt or paper clots in the paper tray.
- A paper clot will hinder print speed and print performance.
- Now, take enough volume of printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray.
- Close the paper tray without damaging the edges of the paper.
- Next, assign a print task now and set up all the print settings.
- Now, tap on the Print icon and wait for the printout.
HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup
The HP Officejet Pro 8035 driver is a tunnel that transfers PC commands to the printer. Every printer understands the PC print requests only through the driver. Here are the steps to download and install a driver software at ease:
- Turn on your PC having Windows or MAC OS. Now, check the OS version of your PC.
- Upgrade to the newest OS if you find the oldest version outdated.
- Next, go to a browser and continue browsing for an HP website.
- Land on the home page of the HP website and enter your printer model.
- A list of compatible driver software will display on the home screen.
- Pick a driver and hit download.
- Now, wait for the updated HP Oj Pro 8035 driver to download on your system.
- Run the downloaded file to get an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Follow the instructions to complete the driver installation process in no time.
Compatible MAC versions: Mac v10.12 (Sierra), Mac v10.1 (El Capitan), Mac v10.13 (High Sierra), and Mac v10.14 (Mojave).