HP Officejet Pro 8020 Manual
HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer is a sleek printer model that fits into any corner. Also, it is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax in no time. Get both B/W and color printouts with the advanced printer model. HP Officejet Pro 8020 is compatible with both commercial and residential printing needs. Connect the Ojpro 8020 printer to Wi-Fi and print files from anywhere of your choice. Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 8020
- Unwrap the printer box and detach the printer parts and the printer.
- Check if all the printer accessories are available inside the printer box.
- Now, remove the packing materials from the printer and the printer parts.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 8020
- Take an error-free power cable and connect one side to the HP Ojpro 8020 printer.
- Now, affix the other end to the wall outlet with a constant power supply.
- Switch on the printer and complete all the display settings to continue.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 8020
- Open the cartridge access area and clean them before installing cartridges.
- Now, remove the plastic wrapping from the nozzle of the new ink cartridges.
- Insert cartridges into the respective color slots and close the access door.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 8020
- Open the input paper tray and clean the paper clots in it.
- Now, clean the print heads of the paper tray.
- Insert quality printing sheets into the paper tray without damaging the edges.
- Now, close the paper tray of your HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 8020 Setup
- Switch on the PC and upgrade the OS first.
- Now, go to a browser and enable the third-party App permissions.
- Go to an official HP website and look for the Ojpro printer model.
- Download a compatible driver and open a driver installer on-screen.
- Follow the steps and wait for the HP Ojpro 8020 driver to install on the PC.