HP Officejet Pro 6970 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Officejet Pro 6970 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer that incorporates various printer features to reduce the complication of the printing works. You can get professional output for print, copy, scan, and fax. It is a perfect printer for your business needs. Apart from all these, the printer also helps in automatic duplex printing along with the wired and wireless connection.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 6970
- Initially, prepare the printer for printing documents by taking out the printer from the printer box.
- Now, check the components that are available on the printer package.
- Next, keep your printer ready for power connection.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 6970
- Now, place the printer near the electric outlet.
- Connect the power cord and finish the display settings.
- Lastly, as per your preference, make necessary changes.
- Set the country, language, time, and more for your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 6970
- Now, switch on your printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Next, remove the cover of the cartridge available in the cartoon.
- Carefully insert them into the right slots.
- Make sure that it fist in the right place.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 6970
- After inserting the cartridge in its place, look for the input tray.
- Pull the tray and place a sufficient amount of papers in the tray.
- Adjust the corners of the sheets and place back the input tray.
HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup
- With the below instructions, you can easily install the driver and enjoy printing.
- Before starting to download the drivers chat with our assistance.
- Look for a recent updated driver and software and select the download option.
- Once you complete the driver, move on to install the driver.
- In the end, follow the instructions given and install the latest driver.
Compatible MAC versions: (Yosemite) Mac v10.10, (El Capitan) Mac v10.11, and (Mavericks) Mac10.9.