HP Officejet Pro 6960 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Officejet Pro 6960 Printer
HP Officejet Pro 6960 is a perfect printer to fulfill your office printing requirements. You can comfortably print using smartphones and tablet devices. Connect your mobile device to your printer, and you can effortlessly print on the go. Using this printer model, you can comfortably get a professional color document. It supports various features such as print, scan, fax, and copy.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet Pro 6960
- 1.Initially, start by taking off the printer carefully from the box.
- Next, clear all the packaging material from all around the printer accessories.
- Now, check whether all the contents are present in the printer box or not.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet Pro 6960
- Now, unwrap the power cord and connect it to the printer for a stable power supply.
- Press the power button and using the control panel set the preferences.
- Here, you can choose your country, language, and date as per your requirements
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet Pro 6960
- Now, open the cartridge access door of your printer.
- Remove the wrapper from the cartridge and take away the protective cover.
- Lastly, look for an appropriate space and try inserting the cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet Pro 6960
- Next, open the input tray and place a stack of papers on the tray.
- While placing the papers, make sure that the edges of the paper are proper.
- Push back the input tray and click on the Ok option.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup
- To download the driver for your printer, initially talk to our experts.
- Our experts will guide you on the most recent driver and software.
- Once the driver download is over, tap on the .exe file.
- Now, you will find easy instructions for installing the driver.
- At last, try to take a test print.
Compatible MAC versions: Yosemite v10.10, El Capitan v10.11, and Mavericks v10.9.