HP Officejet 9012e Manual
Are you in search of professional printers for the home or office? Then shop the HP Officejet 9012e printers. As HP Oj printers are all-in-one printers, they can print, copy, scan, and fax at ease. It sets a new standard in enhancing the productivity of the business. The HP printer assures high-speed printing service. Save time with the automatic double-sided printing and scanning features.
The HP Oj printer can print up to 20-pages in a minute. The input paper tray of HP printer models can hold most printing sheets at a time. The HP Officejet 9012e printer supports wireless and Bluetooth facilities. It simplifies all print, scan, and copy tasks. Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet 9012e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 9012e
The initial HP Officejet 9012e setup needs steps from HP Officejet 9012e manual. Follow the steps and complete the HP Officejet 9012e wireless printer setup. Setup your HP Oj 9012e at ease and continue printing files without interruptions.
- Unpack the HP Officejet 9012e printer box. Take all the printer materials and accessories out.
- Remove all the protective materials from the Oj printer. Remove protective tapes also from the printer accessories. Now, choose a flat surface to fix the Oj 9012e printer.
- The flat surface should have a wall outlet near it. Now, uncover a power cord and affix it to the Oj printer and the socket.
- Check if the power supply is constant and turn on the power supply. The HP Officejet 9012e printer will now power up.
- Complete all the printer display settings. And continue with the HP Officejet 9012e wireless setup.
- Now, open the cartridge access door and get the genuine HP ink cartridges. Remove the plastic tapes from the cartridges and install them in the access area.
- Next, complete the HP Officejet 9012e manual wireless setup. And stuff quality printing sheets.
- Now, connect the HP Officejet 9012e to Wi-Fi and continue printing.
HP Officejet 9012e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 9012e
Following are the steps to connect the power cable at ease to the printer. We have also listed the steps to complete the display settings in no time. All these steps are vital in boosting printer performance. Get along with the steps given below.
- After unpacking the HP Officejet 9012e printer device, and place it on a flat surface.
- Check whether the flat surface has a wall outlet near it. Now, take a new power cord and uncover it.
- Connect one end of the power cable to the Oj printer. Now, connect the other end to the wall outlet.
- Check the power supply and turn it active. Now, press and hold the power button to turn on the printer.
- The home screen will now display the printer display settings. Pick a region where you live.
- Choose the native language, date, and time. Click next and tap on continue to complete the HP Officejet Pro display settings.
- Now, install the genuine ink cartridges. Open the access door and remove the plastic wrappings. Uncover the protective materials from the nozzle of the cartridges and install them.
- Next, open the input paper tray and stuff quality printing sheets into the tray. Close the paper tray and begin printing your desired files at ease.
HP Officejet 9012e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 9012e
Following are the steps to install the HP Officejet 9012e ink cartridges. HP Oj printer needs genuine ink cartridges to print without hassles. A non-HP ink cartridge will cause damages to the printer’s performance. Undergo the instructions and complete the ink cartridge installation process:
- Power up the HP Officejet 9012e printer device. And land on the access cartridge area.
- Clean the access cartridge area and take a new HP ink cartridge.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are genuine. Now, check the color code and install the cartridges.
- After installing the genuine HP ink cartridges, close the access area. Install both B/W and color ink cartridges of the choice.
- Now, assign a print task and continue with setting all the print changes. Click on the Print icon and wait for the output printout. The HP Officejet 9012e printer assures smudge-proof fade-resistant printouts in no time.
HP Officejet 9012e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 9012e
Following are the steps to stuff quality printing sheets into the paper tray. Stuff HP recommended printing sheets to get better results. The HP Oj 9012e printer accepts plain sheets, A4 sheets, matte, and glossy papers. Let’s check the steps to install printing sheets into the input paper tray:
- Power up the HP Officejet 9012e printer and go to the input paper tray.
- Open and clean the input paper tray. The input paper tray should be free from paper clots.
- There should also be no specks of dirt in the paper tray. Now, take a handful of equally-sized printing sheets and stuff them.
- Check whether no edges are under damage. Now, close the input tray and look whether you do not install more than recommended.
- Assign a print task now and do all the print setting changes. Click on the Print icon and wait for the printer to print at ease.
HP Officejet 9012e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 9012e Setup
The HP Officejet 9012e driver is a bridge between the PC and the printer. It translates the PC commands into a printer-readable format. Install the new driver versions available in the market using the steps given below:
- Power up the PC with MAC or Windows OS. Check the version number of the OS. Upgrade to the new OS if the old OS is not up to date.
- Now, go to a web browser and find a genuine HP website of the choice. Turn to the home screen and enter the HP Oj printer model.
- The list of available HP Officejet 9012e drivers will appear. Pick a compatible driver of the
- Tap on the download icon. And wait for the updated driver to download on your system.