HP Officejet 8012e Manual
HP Officejet 8012e is an all-in-one printer to print files in no time. You can also scan, copy, and fax from the latest HP Oj printer. Always stuff quality printing sheets and ink cartridges to print files at ease. Download and install a compatible driver to print files with no hassles. You can also connect the HP Officejet 8012e printer to Wi-Fi and print files online.
Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet 8012e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 8012e
- Unbox the printer and take out the HP Officejet 8012e printer accessories.
- Now, take out the HP OJ 8012e printer and uncover the protective materials from it.
- Also, remove the protective materials from the printer parts and keep them ready.
HP Officejet 8012e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 8012e
- Connect the power cable to the printer and the electrical socket.
- Now, switch on the printer and do all the display settings to proceed.
- Choose the language of the choice, date, time, and region to continue.
HP Officejet 8012e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 8012e
- Open the access door of the printer and clean the access area.
- Unbox the plastic materials from the cartridges and keep them ready.
- Now, fix cartridges into the respective color slots and close the access door.
HP Officejet 8012e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 8012e
- Lift the input paper tray and clean the print heads.
- Remove paper clots from the input paper tray and keep them ready.
- Now, stuff quality printing sheets into it and close the input paper tray.
HP Officejet 8012e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 8012e Setup
- Upgrade the OS on the PC and go to a web browser.
- Search for an official HP website online and find the Oj printer model.
- Click on the printer model and get a list of compatible drivers on-screen.
- Download a driver and double-click on it to open an installer on-screen.
- Follow the steps and choose the network type to install the HP Officejet 8012e driver on the PC.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 8012e printer set up by taking a test print.