HP Officejet 8010e Manual
HP Officejet 8010e is an all-in-one printer that prints, scans, and copies on time. It is also a sleek printer that saves space. The auto document feeder in the printer assures high-speed quality prints. Install genuine ink cartridges and an updated driver to print at ease. You can also send and receive faxes without any hassles with your printer. Make printing simple with the advanced HP Officejet 8010e printer.Please click here to see more similar models reference.
HP Officejet 8010e Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 8010e
- At first, unwrap the printer box and take out the printer and the printer parts.
- Now, remove all the packing materials from the printer and the printer parts.
- Look at whether all the printer accessories are present in the printer box.
HP Officejet 8010e Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 8010e
- Connect the power cord between your Oj 8010e printer and the wall outlet.
- Now, switch on the printer and do all the printer display settings on-screen.
- Choose a region, date, time, language, and more to continue printing.
HP Officejet 8010e Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 8010e
- Open the access door and clean the cartridge access area.
- Now, unwrap an official HP ink cartridge and keep it ready.
- Fix them into the respective color slots and close the access area.
HP Officejet 8010e Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 8010e
- Lift the input paper tray of the HP Officejet 8010e printer.
- Clean the print heads and remove any paper clots in the tray.
- Insert quality printing sheets into the paper tray and close the tray.
HP Officejet 8010e Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 8010e Setup
- Power up the PC and upgrade the OS to continue.
- Go to a web browser and search for an official HP website online.
- Find your printer model and click on it to get driver suggestions.
- Choose a compatible to download and open a driver installer.
- Follow the instructions and pick the network type to install the driver.