HP Officejet 5260 All-in-one printer
For the first time printer setup, unpack the printer from the box and connect it to the wall outlet. Here, always use the cable from the box to avoid fluctuations. Next proceed with ink cartridge installation and load papers into the input tray. Please refer the detailed steps below and Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet 5260 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 5260
- To begin with HP Officejet 5260 all-in-one printer unboxing, gently pull the printer out of the box and remove all the packing materials off the printer.
- Here, check for any plastic tapes both on and in the printer surface.
- Also, ensure that you remove the packing material off the cartridge carrier before proceeding further with the installation process.
HP Officejet 5260 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 5260
- After getting rid of the packing materials, take the original power cord that came in the pack along with the HP Officejet 5260 wireless all-in-one printer.
- Now, connect one end of this power cable to the all-in-one printer.
- Next, follow the instructions to connect the other end to the direct power supply and turn on the printer.
- Now, proceed with the language and preferences settings once the printer is on.
- You can change these settings later in the future if needed.
HP Officejet 5260 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 5260
- To begin with, the ink cartridge installation, open the ink cartridge access door when the HP Officejet 5260 AIO printer is still on.
- Now, unwrap the new ink cartridges and peel off the protective plastic tapes off the copper contact heads.
- Next, insert them into the respective slots and fit them in place. NOTE: Be cautious not to touch these copper heads as it will damage the cartridge permanently. These instructions are compatible with both MAC and Windows 10.
HP Officejet 5260 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 5260
- To load the paper, open the input tray of HP Officejet 5260 and verify for any packing materials. Remove the tapes if any.
- Next, take an ample amount of recommended sheets to print the alignment paper.
- Now, align these papers in the input tray with the guidelines given.
- After aligning the sheets, close the input tray of the HP Officejet 5260 printer and try printing the alignment paper.
HP Officejet 5260 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 5260 Setup
- For this, you just need to run the AutoRun file and follow the easy steps for completing the HP Officejet 5260 driver download process.
- Also, now download the Windows and MAC OS compatible drivers to your device easily.
- The Compatible Windows OS versions are Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10.
- Similarly, the Compatible MAC OS versions are 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, and 10.14 Mojave.
For HP Officejet 5260 wireless setup and troubleshooting instructions, you can give us a call.