HP Officejet 5258 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP officejet 5258 PrinterHP Officejet 5258 printer helps with all your business printing needs from printing to faxing. This printer is available with the complete HP Printing features and also the complete connectivity features. With HP Oj5258 printer, now print any supporting documents, office letter pads, envelopes and more with high quality. Also, now enjoy the mobility and accessibility with the great HP Mobility features for almost every device from mobile, iPad to computers and laptops.Please Click here to see more similar models.
Finding difficulties to setup HP Officejet 5258 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Officejet 5258 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 5258
- The first step in HP Officejet 5258 printer first-time setup is to take the contents out from the printer box.
- Next, peel off the tapes from the printer and proceed with connecting it to the wall outlet
- Here, unpack the brand new HP Officejet 5258 printer along with the original HP printer accessories.
HP Officejet 5258 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 5258
- Now take the original HP printer power cord and connect one end to the printer and the other to the wall outlet.
- Next turn on your printer.
- Now, on the HP Officejet 5258 printer display, you can see a prompt for setting default preferences.
- Here, select your desired choice and proceed with the next step.
HP Officejet 5258 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 5258
- To install the new ink cartridges, open the access door and get rid of the packing materials if any.
- Then cut open the new ink cartridge and peel off the protective plastic tape from the copper contact head.
- Here be cautious not to touch the copper heads.
- Then insert them into the respective slots and close the access door.
HP Officejet 5258 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 5258
- Next, take enough number of the recommended US A-4 papers and load it into the input tray.
- Here, you can see the guidelines alongside to align them in the place.
- After aligning the papers, try printing a test alignment page.
HP Officejet 5258 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 5258 Setup
- To download and install the driver, you need the HP Officejet 5258 basic drivers or the Full feature drivers set.
- In case you are looking for the latest version 5258 driver, ask our experts for the latest and the compatible versions.
- Now download the driver file to your device that is connected to the printer and run the .exe file.
- Here, you can see a set of instructions for completing the driver download process.
- HP Oj5258 printer is compatible with both Windows and MAC OS versions.
- However, there are limitations in the versions and here is the complete list of HP OJ5258 compatible OS versions.
- The Windows-compatible OS versions are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- It supports both 32 bit and 64-bit versions.
- Similar to Windows, HP OJ 5258 is compatible with MAC OS versions also that includes Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12, High Sierra 10.13 and Mojave 10.14.