HP Officejet 5255 All-in-one printer
How to Setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Officejet 5255 Printer
HP Officejet 5255 all-in-one printer is the best for business printing purposes. It is now easy to connect HP OJ 5255 printer to a wireless network and, you also can print wireless at ease.
Now, enjoy the high-quality printing and connectivity features with the latest OJ5255 software. Also, you can get these latest HP Officejet 5255 driver for both Windows and MAC OS versions.Please Click here to see more similar to HP Officejet Printer models.
HP Officejet 5255 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 5255
Know how to set up the HP Officejet 5255 printer? Then follow the instructions given in the HP Officejet 5255 manual.
- Unpacking the printer from the box is the first step in the HP Officejet 5255 setup process.
- Take out the accessories from the package.
- Now, open the scanner glass and remove the protective sheet.
- Continue with the HP Officejet 5255 scanner setup process.
- Next, peel off all the tapes and packing materials from the printer’s body.
- Now, proceed to connect HP OJ 5255 to the power to complete the HP Officejet 5255 printer setup process.
HP Officejet 5255 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 5255
In the HP Officejet 5255 all-in-one printer manual, you will find the HP Officejet 5255 instructions to connect the power cable and display settings:
- Here, use the power cable that comes in the pack to avoid any fluctuations to connect to HP Officejet 5255.
- Next, affix the power cable from the printer to the wall outlet.
- Now, turn on the HP 5255 printer.
- Now, you can see the printer asking for preference settings on startup.
- Here, select your preferred values for language, location, time, and more.
HP Officejet 5255 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 5255
For HP Officejet 5255 ink cartridge installation, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Once the Officejet 5255 printer is on, open the cartridge access door of the HP Oj 5255 printer and remove the packing materials.
- Next, unwrap the new ink cartridge and peel off the tape from the copper contact head.
- Now insert them carefully into the right slots and fit them in.
- Here, be careful not to touch the copper heads to avoid ink clots or leakage.
- Setting up HP Officejet 5255 will be simpler if you follow these instructions.
HP Officejet 5255 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 5255Make use of the instructions listed below for loading quality papers into the paper tray:
- To load quality printing papers into the input tray, open it and place the US A-4 or letter-sized quality printing papers into the slot.
- Next, align them along with the guidelines given on the input tray.
- Finally, close the input tray and print the alignment sheet to check the performance of your printer.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 5255 Setup
Follow the HP Officejet 5255 printer driver download process to complete the process.
- After completing the basic printer setup, download the compatible HP Officejet 5255 driver for Windows 10 or MAC.
- Sometimes, HP offers a CD/DVD in the pack with the HP Officejet 5255 driver.
- In case the CD/DVD is missing, ask our experts for the latest version driver for HP Officejet 5255 download.
- Next, run the AutoRun file.
- Then to complete the HP Officejet 5255 driver download process, follow the instructions.
- Install the latest and compatible HP Oj 3830 driver and software for both Windows and MAC.
- The HP Officejet 5255 printer is compatible with various versions of Windows and MAC OS.
- It includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 in Windows. And, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave in Mac.
- By doing so, you can get the best HP Officejet 5255 software download process.
For more HP OJ driver download or software download instructions, contact our expert. Follow the instructions to download and install the HP OJ5255 driver. That is compatible with both MAC and Windows 10.
HP Officejet 5255 wireless
Step 6: Wireless Connection for Officejet 5255
Follow the instructions for HP Officejet 5255 wireless printer setup:
- Connect HP Officejet 5255 to wifi using the wifi connection instructions listed below.
- Turn on the HP OJ5255 your device.
- Next, choose the wifi setup menu present on the control panel.
- Now, click on the wireless setup icon to make a wireless connection.
- HP Officejet 5255 will connect to wifi, and the HP Officejet 5255 wifi setup process is over.
- After completing all the steps listed above, you can try taking a print out in wireless.
Have you now got the instructions on how to connect HP Officejet 5255 printer to wifi? Next, let us get to know the HP Officejet 5255 USB connection steps in detail.
HP Officejet 5255 USB
Step 7: USB Connection for Officejet 5255
To make HP Officejet 5255 USB cable connection, follow the set of instructions:
- To continue with the USB connection process, you will have to turn on your OJ5255 printer.
- Next, take out an HP Officejet 5255 USB cable.
- Check that the USB cable is out of damage.
- Now, connect the USB cable between your HP OJ5255 printer.
- Connect the computer system with a MAC or Windows 10 operating system.
- After completing all the above instructions, try print, scan, and copy to test the USB connection.
Now your HP Officejet 5255 printer and the computer is connected with MAC or Windows 10 using a USB cable.