HP Officejet 5200 All-in-one printer
HP Officejet 5200 printer enables you to print, copy, scan and fax any supported file format easily. Now you need a specific set of drivers and software for efficient printer functioning. Here are the easy instructions for printer setup, driver download, and installation. We are here to assist you with the entire printer setup process.Please Click here to see more similar models.
HP Officejet5200 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 5200
- 1.To begin with, the first time setup, remove the printer from the box and fit it in a rigid place.
- Next, get rid of the complete packing tapes in and around the printer surface.
- Then proceed to connect it to the power supply.
HP Officejet5200 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Hp Officejet 5200
- Now, connect one end of the printer power cord from the HP Officejet 5200 printer to the direct power supply.
- Next, turn on the printer and change the default settings to preferred ones.
- Here you can change language, location and more.
HP Officejet 5200 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Hp Officejet 5200
- After turning on your printer, open the cartridge access door.
- Next, take the new cartridges that come in the box and peel off the protective tape from the copper heads.
- Then, insert them into the respective slots and fit them in the place.
HP Officejet 5200 Load paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Hp Officejet 5200
- Now proceed with loading papers into the input tray.
- Here, use the recommended paper of US A-4 size.
- Now, place enough papers in the tray and align them according to the guidelines.
- Finally, print the alignment page.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 5200 Setup
- After completing the hardware setup process, proceed with the software setup.
- Here, you can install the Officejet 5200 printer drivers and software from the CD or without a CD.
- All it needs is the driver’s core file and a computer – Windows or MAC.
- Get the latest and compatible OJ 5200 drivers and software for your printer.
- To initiate Officejet 5200 driver download, run the Auto Run file and follow the instructions.
- The compatible OS versions are Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32 bit and 64 bit).
- The compatible MAC OS versions are MAC OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, and 10.14.