HP Officejet 4650 Manual
HP Officejet 4650 printer is a multifunctional all-in-one printer device. Get smudge-proof printouts, copies, and scans with the printer. It is a sleek printer that can fit into any space of the home office and workplace. Connect the Oj 4650 printer to Wi-Fi and print files at any time and from anywhere. Save time and money with the all-in-one Oj printer model. click here
Finding difficulties to setup HP Officejet 4650 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Officejet 4650 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Officejet 4650
- Open the printer box and take out the printer and the printer parts.
- Check if all the printer accessories are available on the printer box.
- Now, unwrap the protective wrappings from the printer and the printer parts.
HP Officejet 4650 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Officejet 4650
- Take a power cable and connect it to the Oj 4650 printer and the wall outlet.
- Check if the power supply is constant and switch on the HP Oj printer.
- Now, complete the on-screen printer display settings and continue.
HP Officejet 4650 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Officejet 4650
- Open the access door of the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Clean the access area and unwrap the plastic materials from the cartridges.
- Now, install the cartridges into the access area and close the access door.
HP Officejet 4650 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for HP Officejet 4650
- Open the input paper tray and check if there are no paper clots in it.
- Now, clean the print heads and remove all the paper clots in the tray.
- Stuff quality HP printing sheets into the tray without damaging the edges.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Officejet 4650 Setup
- Power up the PC and upgrade the OS to download the driver.
- Accept all the third-party App terms and go to a web browser.
- Find the printer model and tap on it to get a list of available drivers.
- Choose a driver to download and open a driver installer on-screen.
- Follow the steps and wait for the HP Officejet 4650 driver to install.