HP Envy Pro 6476 All-in-one printer
HP Envy Pro 6476 all-in-one printer ensures quality prints without hassles. It consists of double-sided automatic printing technology. And, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and a large input paper tray. HP Envy Pro 6476 is easy to set up and easy to connect. It is suitable for both Windows and MAC OS. Also, it can assure both wired and wireless connectivity.
HP Envy Pro 6476 also ensures sending a fax to an email-enabled printer on-time. The initial printer setup is necessary. The latest driver software will take your printer performance to the next level. Click here
HP Envy pro 6476 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy pro 6476
- The foremost challenge is to unbox your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer. Remove the protective tapes to open the printer box.
- Now, get the HP Envy Pro 6476 manual. And use the instructions for HP Envy Pro 6476 setup.
- Detach all the printer accessories and remove the packing materials from them.
- Place your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer on a flat surface. And do not forget to remove the packing materials from the scanner glass and the control panel.
- Now, continue with the further HP printer setup steps.
Note: The first step towards printing files is uncovering the printer.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6476
- The power supply is a source of electricity to turn your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer active. Keep your printer near an electrical outlet.
- Connect the power cord between the printer and the wall outlet. And turn on the non-fluctuating power supply.
- Your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer will turn on now. Various display settings will now prompt on the display screen.
- Make all the display settings of your choice. Pick the language, locality, time, month, and date of your area.
- You can now proceed with the further setup instructions.
Note: Check whether the power supply is continuous without hindrance.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6476
- Check whether your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer is active. Now, open the access ink cartridge door.
- Get new and the latest HP ink cartridges. Unwrap the plastic packages surrounding the nozzle of the HP ink cartridges.
- Now, find the color slots and fix the ink cartridges according to it.
- Your printer will now be ready to print files of your desire.
Note: HP recommends the user to prefer manufacturer-suggested ink cartridges only. A non-HP ink cartridge will not provide output as desired.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6476
- Switch on your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer device, and then lift the input paper tray.
- Now, remove all the wrapping surrounding the input paper tray. The paper tray should be free from specks of dirt.
- Next, insert the printing sheets into the paper tray. But do not damage the edges of the printing sheets.
- Close the input paper tray and start printing the files of your choice.
Note: HP recommends the users prefer high-quality printing sheets. It provides high-quality print results.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6476 Setup
- Must update the version of the driver in regular intervals. Turn on the devices and look for the OS version.
- Update the OS to the latest version and land on a secure HP website.
- Hit on the direct HP Envy Pro 6476 driver download link and get the .exe file on your PC.
- Run the .exe file and get the installation setup wizard on your screen.
- Follow the installation instructions. And, select the network connectivity mode to complete the process.
Note: A fully-featured driver will provide essential driver features. And assist in rectifying the problems caused by the previous version.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6476 to wireless?
- The HP Envy Pro 6476 manual wireless setup is simple. The prerequisite for HP Envy Pro 6476 wireless setup is a router, printer, and computer.
- Click on the wireless icon of the router. And proceed with connecting your HP Envy Pro 6476 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Within 2 minutes, tap on the wireless icon of the HP Envy Pro 6476 wireless printer setup.
- Now, you will see a wireless setup wizard on the screen. Follow all those setup instructions.
- Enter the passcode and wait until your printer gets connected to a network.
Note: Check whether your system has a wireless driver installed.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6476 for wired connection
- The prerequisite for a wired connection is a USB cable only. Keep both the printer and the computer close on a furrows-free surface.
- Boot up both the devices and connect the USB cable between them.
- Choose a wired connection from the network connectivity settings.
- Look to that your device has a driver that supports wired connectivity mode.
- Now, wait until your printer connects to the computer using the USB cable. Next, start printing your business files at ease.
Note: The USB cable connection is secure and easy to establish. It can also provide instant printouts without causing any network failure.
HP Envy Pro 6476 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6476 Ink Problem Fix
- A non-HP ink cartridge might work fine and yield better printer results at first. But, the performance might tend to decline. So, use only genuine HP ink cartridges.
- A leakage in the ink cartridge will ruin your device. So, you must replace a leaky ink cartridge.
- Replace the draining ink cartridges to avoid printing issues.
- Also, check whether you have installed the cartridges on the respective color slots.
Note: Overcome HP printer ink problems by using a genuine HP ink cartridge.