HP Envy Pro 6458 All-in-one printer
HP Envy Pro 6458 is an all-in-one smart technology printer. HP Envy Pro 6458 ensures fast, multi-page, and versatile printing, copying, and scanning. It has a 35-page automatic document feeder and saves most of your time. HP Envy Pro 6458 printer assists users with the mobile faxing features.
It also supports the HP Smart App using which you can connect to smartphones at ease. HP Envy Pro 6458 printer aids borderless photo printing and automatic two-sided printing. You can connect HP Envy Pro 6458 printer to the computer with a USB cable or a wireless network. It assures long-lasting printing quality.Click here
HP Envy Pro 6458 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Pro 6458
- Untie the protective tapes from the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer box.
- Get all the printer accessories and the HP Envy Pro 6458 manual from the printer box.
- Uncover all the protective materials from the printer accessories. Take your printer out and place it on a flat surface.
- Check whether the flat surface is close to a wall outlet. It makes HP Envy Pro 6458 setup simple.
- Check whether you have removed the packing materials. Clear protective tapes from the scanner glass and the control panel.
Note:Uncovering all the protective materials from your printer is the first step. Do it to achieve active printer performance.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6458
- Check whether your printer and the electrical socket are close.
- Uncover a new error-free power cord. Connect the power cord to the wall outlet and the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer.
- Now, switch on the electrical socket and wait until the printer gets turned on.
- Next, you will find the display settings popping-up on the display screen.
- As per your residential locality, pick the region, language, date, and time. The setup process will now be over.
Note:A buffer-free continuous power supply is necessary for exceptional printer performance.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6458
- Keep your HP Envy Pro 6458 printer active. Get ready with the high-quality HP ink cartridge.
- Open the access area now. Next, look at the color-codings.
- Install the ink cartridges in line with the color-codings.
- Close the access door and continue printing, copying, and scanning.
Note:Rely only on the original HP ink cartridges that have come along with the printer package.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6458
- Switch on your HP Envy Pro printer and pull the input paper tray out.
- The input paper tray should be devoid of paper clots and dirt.
- Insert high-quality printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Next, do not forget to close the paper tray. Now, continue with the printing jobs assigned.
- Check whether all the printing sheets are without any folds on the edges.
- Check whether you have inserted only the HP-recommended printing sheets.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6458 Setup
- Check the current OS of your PC before installing the HP Envy Pro 6458 driver.
- Update your OS if it seems outdated. Then search for a genuine HP website from a secure browser.
- Now, look for a direct driver download link and tap on it. You will now get the .exe file on your device.
- Next, undergo all the steps listed on the installation setup wizard.
- Now, the driver download and HP Envy Pro 6458 install process are over.
Note:Install the recent version of the fully-upgraded driver to provoke printer performance.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6458 to wireless?
- Connecting HP Envy Pro 6458 printer to Wi-Fi is simple. You need only a router, printer, and computer.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button on your router. And place your printer within the router’s range.
- Now, click on the wireless icon on your printer. Go to the network settings now.
- Next, click on the wireless settings. And check whether you have an appropriate driver installed.
- Finally, start printing files using the wireless network without any hassles.
Note:Check whether your wireless network is free from buffers.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6458 for wired connection
- Keep your printer and PC on a flat surface close to each other.
- Now, uncover a USB cable and check for its reliability.
- Next, connect it between the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer and the PC.
- Check whether you have compatible driver software that assists the wired network.
- Now, select the USB cable connection and wait for the printer to connect with your computer.
Note:Place the devices closer and not too far.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6458 Ink Problem Fix
- All the ink cartridges you installed on the cartridge slot should be original.
- Uncover the plastic wrapping from the nozzle of the cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge is draining out, replace it at once.
- Clear the cartridges if it is leaking.
Note:Non-HP ink cartridges will affect your HP Envy Pro 6458 printer performance.