HP Envy Pro 6455 All-in-one printer
Handle all the printing, scanning, copying, and faxing tasks from home. It assures excellent print quality. Envy Pro 6455 also supports borderless photo prints. HP Envy Pro 6455 saves time with the help of a 35-page automatic document feeder. It can handle up to 100-sheets at a time. It connects to any device with the help of the HP Smart App.
HP Envy Pro 6455 all-in-one printer is inexpensive. And supports home office and business printing needs. Make use of original HP ink cartridges to keep the printer performance. It is also a multifunctional wireless printer.Click here
HP Envy Pro 6455 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Pro 6455
- Unleash the printer package and get the HP Envy Pro 6455 manual first.
- Now, take out all the printer parts. Uncover all the packing wrappers.
- Detach your HP Envy Pro printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Check whether it is close to an electrical socket. And uncover the protective materials from your printer.
- Now, unwrap the protective tapes from the control panel and the scanner glass.
- Uncover every single protective tape. You will now be ready for HP Envy Pro 6455 setup.
- A flat surface close to a wall outlet is necessary for HP printer setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6455
- Check whether your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer is close to an electrical socket.
- Get a power cable from the printer package. Check whether the power cord is free from damage.
- Install the HP Envy Pro 6455 power cord to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the wall outlet and wait for your printer to turn on.
- Now, you will see display settings on the display screen. Pick the region, language, date, and time of your locality to proceed.
Note:Your wall outlet should receive a continuous power supply without hindrance.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6455
- Turn on your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer. Open the cartridge access area.
- Get a new HP ink cartridge. Uncover the plastic wrappings from the ink cartridge.
- Check the color-coding of the slot and fix the ink cartridges into it.
- Now, close the cartridge access area to continue printing.
- The top-notch branded HP ink cartridges will keep up the best performance of the printer.
- Skip using the non-HP ink cartridges in any case.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6455
- Boot up your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer. Lift the input paper tray.
- Check whether the input paper tray is free from paper clots.
- Remove all the protective materials from the input paper tray.
- Now, stuff quality printing sheets into the paper tray. Close the tray.
- Even a small clot in the paper tray will affect the printer performance.
- Stuff only HP-recommended quality printing sheets.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup
- Switch on your HP Envy Pro 6455 printer and the PC. Check the current OS version.
- Update the OS to the recent version. Open a firewall-protected browser.
- Search and land on the genuine HP website.
- Click on the compatible HP Envy Pro 6455 driver download link. Get the fully-upgraded .exe driver file in your system.
- Do all the steps as listed on the installation setup wizard. Complete the driver download and installation steps.
- Update the driver version once a new version hits the market.
- A fully-updated, new driver version will elevate the printer performance.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6455 to wireless?
- Have a router ready to start with the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup process.
- Check whether your router and the printer have a wireless icon. Only then connect your HP Envy Pro 6455 to Wi-Fi.
- Hit on the wireless icon of the router. Within 2 minutes, click on the wireless icon of the printer.
- Look to that you have wireless driver software. Follow the wireless setup wizard to fulfill the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless connection.
- Now, get started with the wireless printing service.
Note:Your printer should be within the range of the router.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6455 for wired connection
- Place HP Envy Pro 6455 all-in-one printer and the computer near.
- Now, uncover a new, error-free USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and the PC.
- Check for wired driver software in your system.
- Tap on the network connectivity settings and choose a USB cable connection.
- USB cable connection is secure and instant.
- Wired connection is suitable for home office printing needs.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6455 Ink Problem Fix
- Check whether you are using an original HP ink cartridge.
- Look to that you have installed the ink cartridges without errors.
- Check whether your ink cartridges are free from ink drains and leakage.
- Look to that you have uncovered the plastic wrapping covering the cartridge.
- A non-HP ink cartridge will affect the printer performance.
- If you find a draining ink cartridge, change it as soon as possible.