HP Envy Pro 6422 All-in-one printer
This particular model supports both a wired and wireless connection. You can assign print tasks to your printer from a smartphone. HP Envy Pro 6422 ensures versatile performance under all circumstances. The mobile faxing feature is also available in the HP Envy Pro 6422 printer.Click here
HP Envy Pro 6422 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Pro 6422
- Unboxing is the first step in HP Envy Pro 6422 setup. Remove all the packing materials for a successful setup process.
- Open the printer box and take all the accessories and the HP Envy Pro 6422 manual from the printer box.
- HP Envy Pro 6422 install steps and more will be available in the user manual.
- Now, remove the HP Envy Pro printer and place it on a smooth furrows-free platform.
- Unleash all the packing materials from the control panel and the scanner glass.
Unbox the printer first. Check there are no packing materials on the printer and its accessories.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6422
- Turning on a printer requires a non-fluctuating power supply. Keep your HP Envy Pro 6422 printer on a flat surface near a socket.
- Take a new power cord and unwrap it. Now, connect the power cord between the electrical socket and the HP printer.
- Turn on the electrical socket such that your printer boots up.
- Now, check the display screen. You will see a wide assortment of display settings.
- Pick a date, time, region, and language of your choice. And complete the display settings changes.
The power cable should be error-free. The display settings you choose should be appropriate.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6422
- Keep both the HP Envy Pro 6422 printer and the computer turned on. Now, open the access cartridge area and remove the protective materials.
- Next, take a new HP ink cartridge and remove the plastic wrappings surrounding it.
- Look for the color-coding and install the ink cartridges on the particular slot.
- Now, close the access cartridge area and try taking printouts of your desire.
The printer performance is on the quality of the HP ink cartridge.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6422
- Keep your HP Envy Pro 6422 printer switched on. And open the input paper tray.
- Now, remove all the protective tapes from the input paper tray and keep them free from clots.
- Take a heap of HP recommended quality printing sheets and stuff them into the paper tray.
- Look to that the edges are safe and not damaged while inserting them into the paper tray.
The HP Envy Pro 6422 printer consists of a spacious 100-page capacity input paper tray.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6422 Setup
- Every HP Envy Pro printer requires an HP Envy Pro 6422 driver to work without hassles. Be ready with an effective wireless network to download and install the driver.
- Now, turn on your PC and update the existing OS to the recent version. And go to a safe and secure browser.
- Find an HP website and go to a direct driver software download link. Hit on the link to download the driver on your PC.
- Now, run the downloaded file to get an installation setup wizard on your display screen.
- Follow the instructions and choose an appropriate network mode of your choice. And complete the HP Envy Pro 6422 install process.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6422 to wireless?
- The HP Envy Pro 6422 manual wireless setup is not a hassle. Keep a router, printer, and computer ready. All three devices should be close to each other.
- Now, click on the wireless button present in the router. The HP Envy Pro 6422 wireless printer setup will turn on.
- Within 2 minutes, click on the wireless menu of your printer.
- Then go to your PC and tap on the HP Envy Pro 6422 wireless setup menu. Wait until you get the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions and enter the router passcode. Wait until your HP Envy Pro 6422 printer connects to a new buffer-free Wi-Fi.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6422 for wired connection
- The HP Envy Pro 6422 wired connection is one of the secure and easy-to-connect methods. You will need only a USB cable to make this connection.
- Affix your printer and computer close on a flat surface.
- Now, take a new USB cable and unwrap it. Check for any damage to the USB cable.
- Next, connect the USB cable between the respective slots of the HP Envy Pro 6422 printer and the computer.
- Check whether you have appropriate driver software on your PC. And pick a wired network setup process to complete the wired connection process at ease.
HP Envy Pro 6422 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6422 Ink Problem Fix
- A non-HP ink cartridge will work better during the initial days. But, the individuality of your printer will fade day by day.
- Look at the HP ink cartridge and find if the ink level is low. Replace the low-level ink cartridges in no time.
- Check for leaky cartridges any in your device. Replace the leaky cartridges with the new ones.
- A new HP ink cartridge will provide the largest life-time and long-lasting ink capacity.