HP Envy Pro 6420 All-in-one printer
The HP Envy Pro 6420 all-in-one printer can print, scan, and copy at ease. The 35-page automatic document feeder helps users in scanning files in no time. You can also connect your HP Envy Pro 6420 printer to the HP Smart App at a fraction of second. And start printing files from mobile devices.
You can rely on HP Envy Pro 6420 to get a super-quality photo and document prints. Use high-yielding original HP ink cartridges. It will get you more printouts in the shortest lead-time. The input paper tray of HP Envy Pro 6420 can hold up to 100 pages to print without hassles.Click here
HP Envy Pro 6420 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Pro 6420
- Unleash the printer box to enjoy HP Envy Pro 6420 setup. Untie the printer package.
- The printer box will consist of a printer, HP Envy Pro 6420 manual, accessories, and more.
- Now, collect all the printer parts out and place them on a flat surface. Also, check whether the smooth surface is near a wall outlet.
- Uncover the protective materials from the control panel and scanner glass. Remove the packing tapes from the printer and its accessories.
- Your printer will now be ready to setup.
The initial setup is crucial in extracting the best out of your HP Envy Pro 6420 printer.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6420
- An uninterrupted power supply will keep your HP printer live all the time. Place your printer near a wall outlet that gets a continuous power supply.
- Connect the power cable between the printer and the best-performing wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait until your HP Envy Pro 6420 printer powers up.
- You will find many display settings promoting on the display screen now.
- Pick the region you live in, language, date, time, and other display settings of your choice.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6420
- A high-yielding ink cartridge will assist in getting more prints in a short time. Turn on your Envy Pro 6420 printer and open the cartridge access area.
- Remove the plastic package materials from the genuine ink cartridges. And keep them ready.
- Install cartridges in the respective color slots of your choice. Close the cartridge access area before printing.
- Now, choose a print and the ink color to begin printing the files.
A non-HP ink cartridge will degrade the performance in no time.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6420
- Quality printing sheets will get you the best printing results. Lift the input paper tray keeping the HP Envy Pro 6420 printer active.
- Detach all the packing materials from the paper tray. Also, check there are no specks of dirt in the paper tray.
- Get a bunch of high-quality printing sheets now. And stuff them into the spacious input paper tray.
- Close the paper tray and look to that the edges of the printing sheets are without tears.
HP-recommended printing sheets are vital for quick printing services.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6420 Setup
- The HP Envy Pro 6420 driver experiences updates at a regular interval. So, download and install the printer driver software in a frequent period.
- Update your OS first, and then land on a secure browser. Now, search for a genuine HP website.
- You will see a direct driver download link on the HP website. Hit on the link in no time.
- The driver software will now download on the PC. Run the .exe driver file.
- Now, follow the instructions on the installation setup wizard. The driver will now install on your PC.
A fully-updated driver has more exciting features and tools.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6420 to wireless?
- Keep a router, printer, and computer ready for HP Envy Pro 6420 wireless printer setup. You can print from anywhere by connecting the printer to a wireless network.
- Go to the router and hit on the wireless button. Stay null for 2 minutes.
- Now, land on the control settings settings. And tap on the wireless settings to proceed.
- Then go to your computer settings and tap on the HP Envy Pro 6420 wireless setup mode.
- Follow the instructions from the wireless setup wizard. And complete the HP Envy Pro 6420 manual wireless setup.
Check whether the router’s range is free from interruptions.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6420 for wired connection
- Wired connection is secure and easy to use. Keep your printer and computer near on a smooth platform.
- Unwrap a zero-damage USB cable and connect it between the printer and the computer.
- The HP Envy Pro 6420 printer and the computer should be active during the wired connection.
- Check whether your system has a wired network driver software installed.
- Now, pick a wired connection, and wait until your printer gets connected to the computer.
The wired setup instruction is simple and secure.
HP Envy Pro 6420 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6420 Ink Problem Fix
- The ink cartridge problem will ruin your printing jobs. Install genuine ink cartridges that assure high-yield in a short time.
- Look to that you have installed the cartridges in the respective color slots.
- Replace the draining ink cartridges. A draining ink cartridge will affect the printer performance.
- A leakage in the printer performance will not provide the exact print results of your choice. Resolve the leaky cartridges at ease.
A non-HP ink cartridge will not provide the exact best print outcome.