HP Envy Pro 6400 All-in-one printer
HP Envy Pro 6400 printer is an all-in-one feature-rich printer to print files at ease. It saves time and space with its features and compact design. You can print, copy, scan, and fax files in no time with the HP Envy Pro printer. Install genuine ink cartridges to print fade-resistant printouts of your need.
Also, stuff HP-recommended quality printing sheets into the paper tray and continue printing. It is easy to affix your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer to Wi-Fi. Connect to a wireless network and start printing files online. Install HP Smart App using HP Envy Pro 6400 manual to set up the printer in no time.Click here
HP Envy Pro 6400 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Pro 6400
- Unseal the packing box and take out the printer and printer parts.
- Now, uncover the packing materials from the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer.
- Also, unwrap the packing materials from the printer parts.
- Now, find a flat corner to place your Envy Pro printer near a wall outlet.
- Connect the power cord and turn on the power supply to activate your printer. The HP Envy Pro 6400 setup is simple with the following steps.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Pro 6400
- Find a flat corner next to an electrical socket to place your printer.
- Get a power cord and affix it to the rear of the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer.
- Next, connect the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet near your device.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for your HP Envy Pro 6400 printer.
- Now, complete all the on-screen prompted printer display settings of your need.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Pro 6400
- Turn on the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer and open the access door.
- Next, take new and genuine HP ink cartridges to install.
- Now, uncover the plastic wrappings from the HP ink cartridges.
- And install the ink cartridges into the respective color slots in the access door.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Pro 6400
- Turn on your Envy Pro printer and lift the input paper tray.
- Now, clean the paper tray and keep it free from the paper clots.
- Next, clean the print heads and stuff quality printing sheets into them.
- Check if there are no damages to the edges of your printing sheets.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup
- Open your PC and upgrade the OS of your PC at first.
- Now, go to the firewall settings and activate third-party App terms.
- Next, pick an official HP website from a secure web browser.
- Find your printer model and choose a compatible HP Envy Pro 6400 driver.
- Download the driver and get along with the installation steps to install the driver.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy Pro 6400 to wireless?
- Turn on your Envy Pro printer and PC. Place it next to a router on a flat surface.
- Now, go to the control panel of the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer. And tap on the home icon present.
- Next, choose the settings menu and tap on the network settings menu present.
- Pick wireless settings and go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the HP Envy Pro 6400 wireless printer setup steps. And type the network name and password without errors.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy Pro 6400 for wired connection
- Install the HP Envy Pro driver and pick USB cable connection.
- Now, place your printer and the computer on a flat surface.
- Check if is are no far distance between the printer and PC.
- Now, take a USB cable and connect it between the Envy Pro printer and PC.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the PC via a wired connection.
HP Envy Pro 6400 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy Pro 6400 Ink Problem Fix
- Keeping your printer active, detach the power cord. Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet next to the Envy Pro printer.
- Now, check if you have removed the USB cable from the device.
- Next, wait for 60 seconds and connect the power cord between the devices.
- Assign print tasks now and check if there are no problems with the ink cartridges.