HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-one printer
How to Setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer
Print your favorite memories with the HP Envy Photo 7155 all in one printer. The compact printer starts the printing work once you set up the printer. The preferred connection mode for this photo printer is wireless. Even you can go with a wired connection for a secure method of connection. Along with the printing features, the printer offers many connectivity features. To know more regarding the HP Envy Photo printer, you can make use of the HP Envy Photo 7155 manual. Please Click here to see similar models.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Photo 7155
- To continue with the hardware setup of the printer.
- Look to that you have uncovered the device properly.
- Then take out the printer device and the other printer accessories that have come along with the package.
- Next, unleash all the protective materials, tapes, and other packages covering and the printer parts.
- Now, move on with removing the protective sheet that is placed above the control panel and the scanner glass.
If you have more queries on how to connect HP Envy Photo 7155 printer to wifi, contact our printer technicians to get instant help.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on HP Envy Photo 7155
To connect power cables and to make display settings of your desire, make use of the instructions given below:
- To proceed with the power connection choose a direct power source to connect the power cable.
- Then connect one end of the power cable with the printer and the other end with an electrical socket.
- Next, to turn on click the power button and then continue with the display settings.
- You can modify location, language, date, time, and more as per your preference.
By using these HP Envy Photo 7155 instructions, you can complete the power cable connection and display settings process in no time.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on HP Envy Photo 7155
To install HP ink cartridges, you will have to follow the steps that are listed below:
- After turning on your device, continue with the HP Envy Photo 7155 cartridges setup steps.
- Then open the access door and remove the wrappers covering the HP ink cartridges.
- Next, check the color marking on your cartridge and then choose the particular slot to fix the ink cartridges perfectly.
- Now, affix your ink cartridge and then close the access door to complete the ink cartridge installation process.
Refer HP Envy Photo 7155 printer manual for more detailed instruction on what ink cartridge should be chosen and how to work with it, in order to get the best prints, copy and scan.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Photo 7155
After completing the HP Envy photo 7155 ink installation process, you will have to move on with loading a sufficient quantity of paper in the paper tray:
- Initially, be ready with a bunch of quality papers to load in the paper tray.
- Then open the paper tray.
- Next, check whether the paper tray is free from the packaging materials and paper clot.
- Now, using the HP Envy Photo 7155 install guidelines to load a sufficient quantity of quality paper into the paper tray.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup
Don’t know how to install HP Envy Photo 7155 driver software and want to know the complete HP Envy Photo 7155 driver download process? Then make use of the steps given below:
- The HP Envy Photo 7155 printer driver is highly essential for printers to work at ease.
- Ensure that you have picked the right HP Envy Photo 7155 driver for your device.
- The driver that you prefer should be compatible with both the MAC and Windows 10 system.
- To get the compatible driver software, contact our experts for help.
- Then continue with the driver download and installation process.
By doing so, the HP Envy Photo 7155 software download process will be over. For more details regarding software downloads, you can contact our experts.
Mac OS versions: Mac OS Sierra, Mac OS Yosemite, and Mac OS El Capitan.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless
Step 6: How to establish HP Envy Photo 7155 wireless setup
Want to know how to connect HP Envy Photo 7155 printer to wifi? Then use the steps given below for a prompt wifi connection:
- An HP Envy Photo 7155 wireless printer is now preferred by many users today to print from anywhere and at any time.
- To begin with the HP Envy photo 7155 wifi setup, you will have to switch on your device initially.
- After turning on, you will have to check the control panel for an interruption-free wifi network.
- Then for the wireless setup, you should download and install the certain wireless printer software.
- Next, in the particular wizard that is for wireless connectivity, you should click on the wifi setup option.
- Now the HP Envy Photo 7155 will be connected to the wireless network.
For both MAC and Windows 10 you can use the same steps.
Envy Photo 7155 USB
Step 7:How to establish Envy Photo 7155 USB setup
HP Envy Photo 7155 USB cable connection process is simple when you follow the steps given below:
- Switch on your device to the USB connection process.
- Then select USB connection in the network connectivity wizard.
- Now, connect the USB cable with your printer and the MAC/Windows 10 device.
- After connecting, you can move on with the printing tasks.
Are you facing more HP Envy Photo 7155 printer problems? Do you need HP Envy Photo 7155 troubleshooting steps? Then contact our experts, we provide clear troubleshooting steps and assist you well.