HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Troubleshooting
How to fix the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer driver unavailable issue?
Follow the steps listed below to resolve the printer driver issue:
- Look at whether the PC is running with an upgraded OS.
- Check if you have an updated Envy Photo driver on the PC.
- Delete the corrupted drivers on the PC and go to an official HP website.
- Look for the Envy Photo printer model and tap the driver button.
- Pick an upgraded driver and continue to download the driver files.
- Follow the HP Envy Photo 7155 installation steps to install the driver on the PC.
- Assign a test print task and check if your printer is free from driver issues.
How to fix HP Envy Photo 7155 printer offline issue?
Listed below are the steps to resolve the HP Envy Photo printer offline issue:
- Go to the Windows PC and check if you have the latest OS installed.
- Now, go to the start menu and tap on the devices icon.
- Choose devices and printers menu and look for the HP Envy printer.
- Tap on the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer and click on the active printer status.
- Now, reboot the printer and go to the settings menu on the PC.
- Choose to add a printer or scanner menu and add the Envy Photo printer.
- Now, assign a test print task and check if the Envy Photo 7155 printer is active.
How to fix the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue?
Resolve the Wi-Fi issue of the printer using the set of steps listed below:
- First, check if the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is active and reliable.
- Now, check if you have placed the Envy Photo printer near the router.
- Get a wireless test report and check whether you have stable Wi-Fi.
- Now, reboot the router and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard on your printer.
- Follow the Wi-Fi setup steps and type the network credentials to continue.
- Click ok to connect the Envy Photo 7155 printer to Wi-Fi.
How to fix the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer scanning issue?
Following are the steps to resolve the scanning issue of the Envy Photo printer:
- First, look at whether the Envy Photo 7155 printer is not in sleep mode.
- Now, clean the scanner bed and check if there are no clots in the scanner bed.
- Get a wireless test report and check if there are no Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- Check whether you have updated the scanner driver on the PC to continue.
- Resolve all the hardware printer problems and continue to scan the files.
- Place the file on a scanner bed facing upwards and continue further.
How to reset HP Envy Photo 7155 printer factory settings?
Following are the steps to factory reset the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer:
- First, open the support page of the printer model and log in as the administrator.
- Go to the general tab and tap on the factory reset menu.
- Next, navigate to the reset firmware menu and choose the reset option.
- The HP Envy Photo 7155 printer will start to reset.
- Click close to complete the printer reset settings and set the date and time.
- Reboot the Envy Photo printer and add it to the computer.
- Now, continue to print files with no hassles at all.
How to reset HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer?
Following are the steps to reset the HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer at ease:
- First, keeping the printer active, detach the power cable from it.
- Also, remove the USB cable or Ethernet cable and wait for 30 seconds.
- Now, reconnect the power cable and activate the Envy Photo printer.
- Complete the printer display settings and reconnect the USB cable.
- Else, connect the Envy photo 7155 printer to the PC using a stable wireless network.
- Now, check if there are no errors on the printer screen.
- Affix the Envy Photo 7155 printer to the PC and continue to print.