HP Envy Photo 7100 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Envy Photo 7100 PrinterAchieve superior images and prints of your documents using the Envy 7100 photo printer. The printer can connect to a network using both wired and wireless connections. For exploring more features, you can connect through the Wi-Fi Direct method also. To begin with, the printer setup, you can follow the below technical instructions.Please Click here
Finding difficulties to setup HP Envy Photo 7100 printer? Reach our team of technical experts for more help
HP Envy 7100 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Photo 7100
- Ready for unboxing your Envy 7100 printer? If yes, then peel off the plasters on the printer package.
- After that, please take out the contents and place them on the smooth surface.
- Next, remove all the packing tapes and materials from the printer body.
- Then, remove the plastic sheet off the scanner glass.
HP Envy 7100 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Photo 7100
- To connect the printer to a power supply, use the original power cable.
- Next, tap the Power button of the printer to switch on the printer.
- On the control panel, select the Preferences settings, including time, language, and date.
HP Envy 7100 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Photo 7100
- Initially, remove the new ink cartridges from the package.
- Now, peel off the orange tab from the ink cartridge and open the ink access door.
- Next, verify the ink slots and insert the cartridges in the corresponding slots.
- Lastly, confirm the cartridge insertion and close the access door.
HP Envy 7100 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Photo 7100
- Now, select US letter-sized papers to feed in the input paper tray.
- Next, open the input tray and place the papers in. Now, adjust the sides to align with the guidelines on the paper tray.
- Finally, close the extended paper tray.
HP Envy 7100 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Photo 7100 Setup
- Once the Envy 7100 printer setup is over, proceed to the Envy 7100 printer driver installation.
- Now, you can approach us to download the latest drivers for your printer.
- After downloading the drivers to your computer, run the .exe file, and follow the wizard instructions on the screen.
- Note: While downloading the drivers, specify the connection type (USB or Wireless). Windows version: Windows XP, Vista, 8, 7, 8.1, and Windows 10.
Mac versions: Mac OS X v 10.10, v 10.9, and 10.8.