HP Envy Photo 6255 All-in-one printer
How to setup, Print, Copy, Scan on your HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
If you are a true photo lover, then Envy 6255 photo printer is an ideal choice. The features of the printer will all your printing need with superior quality. To make the connectivity process simple, you can wireless connectivity features. Download the HP service plugins on the computer to print and copy easily.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 6255 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy Photo 6255
- Firstly, find the edges of the tapes and plasters to peel off.
- After removing it thoroughly, open the box to separate the printer and parts from it.
- Now, clear the extra packaging materials around the printer parts.
HP Envy 6255 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy Photo 6255
- To begin with, check for the electric out and connect the power cable.
- Once connected to the direct power, turn on the printer.
- Next, follow the panel instructions for assigning the display settings.
HP Envy 6255 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy Photo 6255
- Next, find the ink door to open it and prepare the cartridges by removing the wrappers.
- Now, select the cartridge to install in the slot.
- While inserting the ink cartridge, do not touch the nozzle or copper head.
- Snap the selected cartridges in their respective slots carefull
HP Envy 6255 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy Photo 6255
- The media types for your Envy 6255 printer are plain paper, professional paper, matte paper, and more.
- Now, choose a bunch of papers to stack on the inner tray.
- Next, check the arrangements and conditions of the papers.
- Adjust the paper guides if needed.
HP Envy 6255 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy Photo 6255 Setup
- On completing the first time printer setup, you have to download the recent version of HP Envy 6255 drivers.
- We are here to help in finding and downloading the drivers for your Envy 6255 printer.
- Now, you have to select from the driver list based on the OS version and printer model.
- Start to run the downloaded file on the computer and follow the prompts.
Recommended Mac Versions: Mac OS Lion, Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), El Capitan (10.11), and Yosemite (10.10).