HP Envy 7640 All-in-one printer
HP Envy 7640 All-in-one printer is wireless. Print from anywhere and at any time with active Wi-Fi connectivity. Connect to a smartphone or tablet and print from wherever you are. It has an automatic double-sided print feature to print on time. Save time and space with a top-notch Envy printer.
Make use of the HP Envy 7640 manual to set up your printer without hassles. Setup your printer with a PC to take printouts of your need. Download and install the latest HP Envy 7640 driver to extract print features. Envy printers are suitable for home office and business printing needs.To see more similar models please Click here
HP Envy 7640 Unboxing
Step 1: How to unbox HP Envy 7640
- Unwrap the printer box and take out the manual and the printer accessories.
- Now, detach the Envy 7640 printer and uncover the protective materials.
- Make sure you have removed the packing materials from the scanner glass.
- Go to the control panel and remove all the plastic materials from it.
- Now, place your HP Envy 7640 wireless printer on a flat surface to set up at ease.
HP Envy 7640 Connect
Step 2: How to connect power cable & display settings on Envy 7640
- Find a flat corner near an electrical socket for HP Envy 7640 setup.
- Take a power cord and unwrap the protective materials from it.
- Now, connect the power cord to your printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply of the wall outlet and check if it is consistent.
- Next, wait for the HP Envy 7640 printer to power up to proceed.
HP Envy 7640 Install Ink
Step 3: How to Install Cartridges on Envy 7640
- Turn on the HP Envy 7640 printer and open the access area.
- Remove the plastic wrappings from the genuine HP ink cartridges. Ensure that you buy genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Install in the access area and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Assign a test print task and print in B/W or color of your need.
HP Envy 7640 Load Paper
Step 4: How to Load paper on tray for Envy 7640
- Power up your HP Envy 7640 printer and lift the input paper tray.
- Clean the paper clots and the print heads in your paper.
- Take enough HP-recommended printing sheets and keep them ready.
- Now, stuff them without damaging the edges and close the input paper tray.
HP Envy 7640 Driver
Step 5: How to Download & install driver for HP Envy 7640 Setup
- Boot up your computer device and upgrade the OS of your PC.
- Next, turn on the third-party App terms on the firewall settings.
- Open the web browser and search for an official HP manufacturer’s website.
- Enter your printer model to get a list of compatible HP Envy 7640 drivers.
- Download and follow the driver installation steps to install the driver.
HP Envy 7640 Wireless
Step 6: How to connect HP Envy 7640 to wireless?
- Turn on your printer and PC to connect your HP Envy 7640 to Wi-Fi.
- Now, place your printer within the network of the router and follow the steps.
- Go to the control panel and get along with the HP Envy 7640 manual wireless setup steps.
- Tap on the home icon and choose the settings to pick the net work settings.
- Next, follow the wireless setup wizard and enter the SSID and WEP key.
HP Envy 7640 Wired
Step 7: Connect HP Envy 7640 for wired connection
- Place your Envy 7640 near the PC on a flat surface.
- Install the printer driver and pick the USB connection type.
- Connect the USB cable between the printer and the PC and tap Yes.
- The USB cable connection is reliable and instant.
- Now, assign print tasks and check if your printer prints the file at ease.
HP Envy 7640 Fix
Step 8: HP Envy 7640 Ink Problem Fix
- Switch off your Envy 7640 printer while it is active with other print tasks.
- Now, remove the power cord and USB cable from your HP Envy printer.
- Wait for 60 seconds and reconnect the power cord to turn on your Envy printer.
- Now, connect the USB cable and continue printing the files.